Wandering.. (F4F!!!) (Hip Hop Beat)

Like the drum work. Bassline is dope. Nice simple track. The right artist could kill this. Nothing bad to say about this track.

This has a psychedelic vibe to it, reminds me of a music artist called 'Little People." When you say it's missing something, the only thing I can think of is either a vocal track or a subtle synth, and even without, it's still good

Wassup Namesi. I'm digging this one. Very chill vibe and good choice of instruments and patterns. I'm usually always using the "more cowbell" line except for bass, lol. I think the instruments are on point. I can hear a little bit of crackle during the bridge (something is slightly too loud or EQ off). I run into this problem as well as sometimes can't seem to get it out 100%. Possibly a small noise gate could help?

I also like where the kicks are all placed and the beat. I think the kicks could come up slightly though.

Let me know what you think of this one!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hadow*-beautiful-pop-beat*-f4f-theady-483432/

Really feelin the drums and overall vibe. Same suggestion you left for me, I would add more instrumentation, probably in the verses. Nothing major because this track is already dope.

Really feelin the drums and overall vibe. Same suggestion you left for me, I would add more instrumentation, probably in the verses. Nothing major because this track is already dope.

This is mad mellow. I like the sound of those drums, they sound dirty and nice. The music is nice and that bassline is doooooooope.

The thing I think that's missing is maybe have another synth sound, you just have that one string that comes in halfway through the song, maybe have it come in a little earlier.

Feedback appreciated: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...gun-remix-tape-*will-return-feedback*-483454/

Wassup Namesi. I'm digging this one. Very chill vibe and good choice of instruments and patterns. I'm usually always using the "more cowbell" line except for bass, lol. I think the instruments are on point. I can hear a little bit of crackle during the bridge (something is slightly too loud or EQ off). I run into this problem as well as sometimes can't seem to get it out 100%. Possibly a small noise gate could help?

I also like where the kicks are all placed and the beat. I think the kicks could come up slightly though.

Let me know what you think of this one!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hadow*-beautiful-pop-beat*-f4f-theady-483432/

Thanks guys. All feed is returned. Peace.

to me has a drake and childish gambino feel for it.
snare are good. like the pads makes it have an ambient feel.
also reminds me of the house intro song :D

Nice chill type beat I would prefer a harder hitting bass but I can understand leaving as is. Kinda does have that drake feel as ck_kerr said

Very Chill Vibe in this beat. Maybe Need to chop up some vocal samples. A Humble suggestion that would go with the vibe of the beat:

Return Feed Here.

Very Chill Vibe in this beat. Maybe Need to chop up some vocal samples. A Humble suggestion that would go with the vibe of the beat:

Return Feed Here.

You are a genius! This is why I love this site. Honest feedback and ideas from other producers. Thanks brother. Let me know what you think. I am going to drop some feed on you now. Peace

I feel like the kicks could ''come up slightly'' as well, or maybe they could just be made punchier in the mix. Overall, nice meditative beat.

I like the beat homie. The drum pattern is dope. Def something to vibe to. The piano is good too. You could layer the piano during the verse, and maybe add a lead in the background to make it pop some more. Other than that the only thing you're missing is the right artist to be on it. Keep up the good work homie.

nice intro... and i like the build up with drums at the beginning. The whole beat is easy going and I really like it. Good job! :)

Back