''Trap God'' F4F

hey bro, this isnt bad at all for ur 10th track. Keep practicing and study alot of techniques on youtube, you got potential, keep working and dont quit.

My least favorite part was the lead synth during the hook, It just didn't mesh well for me, other than that it was on point. Once the lead synth stopped i was like OKAY! here we go! maybe if you turned it down slightly and eq'ed it a lithe more to be more cohesive. Also another think is the bottom end sounds kind of muddy to me, clean that up some what and fix the lead synth part and this would be a banger! the plucks are perfect to me, they fit in the mix just perfect and the pattern is legit!

Let me know what you think of this trap style beat i made today

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/who-do-you-hear-808-headbanger-484205/

You did a good job here, if this your 10th beat, you'll get some dope ass beats in the future.
The sound selection is fine to me, but some sounds could've blend in more.
I feel like the bass gets too powerfull at some times. but overall nice work!

Sick beat overall, I like the way it builds. Sounds really professional considering this is only your 10th beat. Keep it up!

Your low end is mudding up the mix, tighten up your lows and it will sound better, it's eating up your low midrange and headroom.

for your 10th beat thats great!
i really like this "bells" pattern you have along the beat i think you should raise its volume and lower the synth
also you should totally check out Waves bass renaissance plugin, makes the 808 sounds alot better by harmonizing them

its not a bad beat. you should add more percussion to make it sound crazy. you want it to be different than just a normal trap beast

Its a solid beat.
But you really need to practice mixing.
Its a bit distored.
Anyway keep workin and practice to reach the goals.

Good sounding, but I cant really explain how to it sounds apart from any other trap song. it doesn't stand out, but it is onbeat and whatnot overall

Back