TOP 4 on hotnewhiphop heekseekers F4F

24FITMAN

Hip Hop Magnate
What's up y'all. One of my original works that I wrote, produced & engineered is featured on Hot New Hip Hop and I am looking to the Underground for SUPPORT!!!
1. You have to register and then VOTE here (Unless you are registered at hotnewhiphop already
Heatseekers - Track is "The Melody Of Love"

2. If it's not too much to ask can you also go here and like / comment
Rapper Quote - The Melody Of Love | Download & Listen [New Song]

I really appreciate it y'all. Drop a link and Ill get you some feedback on your track!

Yeaa, lovin this joint. Grimy, underground sound. Reminds me of something you'd hear on Lyricist Lounge in the 90s...Got you with a vote on hnhh. I had a track on there a few weeks ago, this one

Cool sound man, MC has a good sounding voice and flow. Game sounding a bit. Beat is dope and sample is smooth. I feel the vocal has maybe a bit too much low end cut out and there could be a bit more lowend in the beat as well. Other than that this is dope, nice work.

Dope track fam . Dig this old school beat type beat . Great delivery on the beat also . I feel like the beat could have more much especially the drum but at the same time those kind beat cant do without .

Great work and thanks for the feed on my thread.

Damn! Verse is really dope, and so is the beat. Nicely mixed, i dont have any complaints really. This is super dope! Keep it up man

This is beyond fantastic. I would love to give you some kind of critique, but I honestly have none. This is wonderfully produced, the beat and lyrical flow are perfect for each other. I'm loving what you are putting out

Back