"Ten Four" Prod. Are

are

Alright, im all new to this forum and am happy to be here, really.

Here's a beat i worked on the other day, i appreciate all feedback & critics.

Best regards,
are

Great sample work man! I love how this track flows. Cool intro. The beat slid nicely into the main part. I really think some more powerful kicks could make this track knock. That is my only criticism.

Thanks for the feed earlier!

Ooh this is nice bro. The groove is on-point, and the piano sounds nice. I was iffy on the hats for a second, but I think they take up space (when you use the louder ones), which is nice for a sparse beat like this. I think the intro runs a little long, but thats just me. I do like the way you ended it though. Good job!

Ooh this is nice bro. The groove is on-point, and the piano sounds nice. I was iffy on the hats for a second, but I think they take up space (when you use the louder ones), which is nice for a sparse beat like this. I think the intro runs a little long, but thats just me. I do like the way you ended it though. Good job!

Alright i got you, appreciate your opinion of it! Thanks alot :cheers:

this is pretty smooth, you could definately mix the drum a little louder to make it a full track..this sound more jazzy classical than hip hop..i don't know what you were aiming for..if hip hop, i would make the drums hit harder !

Smooth and mellow beat, i ****s with it. The little space'ish sounds and effects gives the beat another type of interesting feel, which I like. I also like the way the kicks bump, its kinda bouncy which is dope. Great job mann!

Last edited:
The spacey strings are dope, great track; if this was mixed a bit better as pre-mentioned it would be a certified banger.

Got you both! I didnt even think of how bad mixed it was, appreciate your ears!
Returned it all

Back