Summer Sampled Beat "So Beautiful" F4F

MrMcDowell

Mr.McDowell
Hey everyone,
So Beautiful is the single from my new Instrumental Album, Smiles N Good Vibes. Feedback will def be appreciated and return. (Make sure you link your song so I can give you feedback.)

Last edited:
The snare pattern is really dope!!! This beat a tad busy for me though and the vocals kind of wear me down after about a minute or so. I would try low passing the filters and try to add some instrumentation on top to give it some different vibes. The beatboxing sounds in the background are on point. Oayk what you have at the very end is by far the best part, you need to let us hear that waaaay earlier. In fact, I would use the vocal samples you have on the verse now on the hook and use that instrumentation you have on the outro on the verses and incorporate the vocals the way you do. Rework this beat and you'll have something.

Hit me back if you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...byes-scottie-remix-smooth-piano-vibes-482730/

Like the drums you chose! That snare you got is unique and I like the sound. The sample could be turned down just a tad bit though. My favorite part is the change-up at the end with the added guitar. Definitely was the moment for me. This is a summertime beat and I ****s with it. Just turn down the sample a little bit cause when the beat first came it, it HIT me in my headphones. Nice job man.

Feedback appreciated: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...fferings-vol-2-*will-return-feedback*-482035/

i really like this! the only thing i would maybe suggest is some variation in the vox chops' volume/frequency wise to add a good energy rise and fall. the snares sound great

The chops are really upbeat. Like the snare programming. Not feeling much of bass or kick through out the beat.
Seems like your using the original beats percussion which works but feel it could use a bit more drum programming.
Though I'm sure plenty of artists would want to get on this. Since its funky and different it just needs some filters, change ups, a bit more bass/kick and some added percussion.
Nice bro.

KFX

Back