Soul Chop Beat F4F

Eff V

I've been tryin to get into beat making recently (coming from EDM and other stuff), and I made this beat after hearing the original song on the radio. Tell me what y'all think.

Thanks

I've been tryin to get into beat making recently (coming from EDM and other stuff), and I made this beat after hearing the original song on the radio. Tell me what y'all think.

Thanks

Is this from the Jackson 5 or something? Nice sample. The drums are cool too. They're not what I usually go for, but it's what you like in the end. Talented dude (Y)

**Critique my production/rap, yeah? YOUR opinion's valuable**
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmusic/violento-rough-mix

This is cool man, its got a good swing to it and sounds like it would be a great summer tune. When I hear it, I think of someone like Blu circa Below The Heavens type style. I do agree with Tyler though in that it could be a bit louder.

Drums are really cool and so are the chops this is pretty interesting actually nice work the filtering at the start was really cool actually I really dig the track man, it could of used a little bit more low but all in all its still really solid.

--> Feedback

Thanks guys for the feeds. Its an Eddie Kendricks song btw. I think imma gonna record a bass part and give the track a little more mastering.

Back