Smooth Hip Hop Beat Will Return Feedback F4F

DudeGotBeats

This is more like 2 beats in 1. The second beat comes in around the 2 minute mark.
Lemme know what yall think and I'll return the favor =)

damn not too far in and i already think it sounds ill, a little fuzz on the high end but it makes it sound more classic in my opinion
nice reverb mix sounds good, youve got a pretty smooth beat here kid. now for the second lol....i like the intro sound very expermiental and tripppy
both pretty cool beats . i would think about extendnd the second one and making it its own track , somebody might want to rap to it one day haha
check me out if ya can [h=1]New Hip Hop Feed4Feed 100%[/h]

The Sample is a little overpowering, I think the kick needs a litle bit more top in so you can hear it better through smaller speakers but other then that this really dope! I like the sample of choice the way the snare snaps right through the mix the triplet hihats the vocal samples that come in every now and then. I think this was mixed very well. Second beat is dope didnt like the transition between the two though (Im a music head really dont like silence) Other then good good stuff!

check me out

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-worked-*classic-sampled-hip-hop*-f4f-483827/

track is dope bro. thnks for the comments on my track. i appreciate it. i dig ur "trust no thot" track. One comment from me would be that the bass line you played doesnt quite follow the sample. Not sure if thats wut u were going for but I kinda wanted to hear it follow the sample so the progression would be: Ab, then Bb, then Eb for the turnaround. If you're down you can send me the track with no bass and i'll play over it and send you the midi. or i guess i could just play it without the track too. lmk. its dope tho man. even tho its not his normal style i could hear wayne doin something on this for some reason.

Thanks for the feed guys

track is dope bro. thnks for the comments on my track. i appreciate it. i dig ur "trust no thot" track. One comment from me would be that the bass line you played doesnt quite follow the sample. Not sure if thats wut u were going for but I kinda wanted to hear it follow the sample so the progression would be: Ab, then Bb, then Eb for the turnaround. If you're down you can send me the track with no bass and i'll play over it and send you the midi. or i guess i could just play it without the track too. lmk. its dope tho man. even tho its not his normal style i could hear wayne doin something on this for some reason.

Alright thanks for the advice. Yeah man if you could send me the bass notes in midi form that would be awesome! =)

Wow, that first one is really nice. The sample is great. I like the drums as well. No real criticism other than maybe turning the kick up in the mix. It gets a little lost in the track. The second track is pretty experimental. Its cool, but doesn't sound complete. I think you can do a little more with it. Anyways, nice work!

Check me out at: Cannon (Chilled Sample) [Feed for Feed!!!]

This sounds great! I could imagine hearing this on a album or even the radio with the right person on it. Personally i think the Kick isn't hitting hard enough, i don't think it needs to be through the roof but just a slight bump and thats about it. I liked the way you brought in the second part reversed but i think it should've been more of a bridge type thing then snapped back into the original, that would've been sick.

nice beat man. the sample choice is really good. chops are on point. i do agree with the rest bout the sample being a tad bit too loud. i like the panning of the hats and the drum sequencing is nice. just gotta be mixed better with the sample. the 2nd beat kinda works as an outro for the first. i think it works perfectly. keep it up man good job

appreciate it if you could feed me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/new-j-cole-type-beat-f4f-484055/

In First beat. The panned shaker/noise riser thing kinda blurs into the track its not distinct. Nice work with the hats. The kick does need a lil more top end. Good work. Nice sample beat you got there.

Return Feedback on this:

Killer mix my friend! I've been listening to some beats for the last hour and this is the best mix I've heard today so great work and congrats!

I dig what you've done here, your stereo image is nice, and the use of reverb is well done. The kick has a good presence and the snare while kind of narrow and small fits well in this mix. Cool auto panning on those hi hats btw.

This is very 90's commercial R&B sounding to me. If anything I would say it's super 'slick,' which I dig but you could even saturate some of the elements more which may be more in line with current R&B artists like Miguel. The 2nd beat is cool too, I like your reverse hi hats (maybe shakers) for drive.

Good work up and down man!

Please check out my latest beat, I'd love your feedback! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/new-club-track-mp-see-[f4f]-484040/

Cheers!

In First beat. The panned shaker/noise riser thing kinda blurs into the track its not distinct. Nice work with the hats. The kick does need a lil more top end. Good work. Nice sample beat you got there.

Return Feedback on this:

Cool beat, I like the simplicity of the beat it makes it easy to rap to. I would work on the mix, the kick is way too loud. I can barely hear the instruments. Also try to layer your drums to make it thicker and hit harder. But yeah I like where you're going with the beat, just needs work on the mix.

Back