Self Amplified - Work (Instrumental) F4F Always!!!

Vanguard Punch

Wasup FP, check me out let me know what you think, any constructive criticism is welcome, also drop ur links and I will get back to you....Stay righteous

Last edited:
Pretty awesome man... thanks for dropping crit on my track I followed you on soundcloud (would appreciate if you could follow back)

Drums sound great, especially the bongos. How did you get those sounds if you don't mind me asking?

Only thing I would do is turn up that bassline a bit in terms of the mix. Good work.

Really dig the drum line. Not feeling the keys too much, they sound really thin. The melodies are all tight though, better sounding instrumentation would step this track up. Good work fam either way, keep doing your thing.
"Quote

beat's sounding nice bro, one thing i'd maybe improve is having a 'heavier' kick / having more thump to it. sounds like you got a bit of reverb on it and wetted it up a bit? as i say id make it drier and give it a bit more thump, perhaps add more low end to it? thats just personal preference tho.. all in all good job, keep it up!

Only thing I would do is bring up the baseline a bit more so its not sitting back in the mix for no reason. You've got great drums and a clean mix so most of the battle is already won.
Keep it up.

I like the deep strings in the background, i like the way the piano rolls off, the bass line is there, just needs a bit of work.

Back