Screwed/Slowed Attempt feed4FEED

attachment.php

Produced by Luke Christopher

**I've been playing around with the speed on flex pitch and throwing a phaser on there, sometimes a reverb. I hear some people use flangers but I don't really know how to use them, and I'm not really into the whole chopping thing and repetitive words being put back after another, but if anyone has any tips that'd be amazing. I rather hear it from the viewers than be lost myself.**

I fell in love with this song when it came out around Jan '14. When I got my first brand new car in Feb '14 I literally played this song on loop for weeks. It was amazing, catchy and I just couldn't get it out of my head.
Check out this guy Luke Christopher man, he's got a lot talent coming straight out of Los Angeles, CA. Been keeping up with his music and wordplay ever since.
This track is for demonstration purposes only and for fun. I wasn't trying to make any profit or fame from this track. The single itself was amazing as it is.
The download is up for anyone who wants a copy. But make sure you check out Luke Christopher, if you haven't yet, you're sleeping.

Attachments

• Marty Mcfly.jpg
    Marty Mcfly.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 236
Last edited:
I really like the instrumental, but the vocals are a little overpowering at first I think, kind of mess with the feel, and then sounds a little off once the panning starts. Maybe try and EQ them a little differently. Overall it's a sick rework though. Hit me back when you can: Samsin- Reprise

the screwed is good, about the chopped, i've never listened to the original song so i cant say anything about that

It sounds so chill, especially the instruments. I'm really diggin' this. I agree the vocals are little loud, but blending them into the mix should do the trick. I could've done without the filters as well, but overall it's dope.
I would appreciate some FEEDBACK.

Back