Rick Ross feat. Drake - Made Men Remix (F4F100)

Nice remake!
Feel the melody.
The only thing i dont understand why are the drums (snares) panned on the right?
I think in the middle it would be doper (my opinion)
Anyway keep it up!

I think vocals could be a little more turned up but the rest is very good. Drums are decent. keep it up!:)

Def hear what you all mean about the weird panning - I'd added some stereo delay to the drums to thicken them up a bit and have now moved them back towards the center as well as turned the vocals up just a bit along with some delay. Thank you all for the feedback!

I'm not a fan of Rick Ross/Drake or trap music but the mix on the beat is dope and it sounds very professional. The vocals may need to be turned up a bit? and some some more low end on em so they sound a bit more boomy though?

Nice work. Hit hats, Snare and Claps are on point. The lead instrument could get better processing/EQ, make it a bit more on 'your face'. Feel free to follow on SC, keep it up.

thanks for the feed marc. havebnt seen you in a while. hopefully you are doing well. this track is pretty tight man. i really like the melody. the trap drums could def be improved tho.i feel 808s will make the track stand out more. adding a few breaks inbetween the verses will also be another idea to improve. this is tight tho diggin the cover

I like the spacial effects and the way you added that drop during the drake verse. Awesome concept.

Last edited:
Aye this is fresh! I actually prefer this than to any other Rick Ross song (mainly because I really don't hear that type of music) but you made him tolerable haha. Keep doing your thing!

Holy shit this is so ****ing dope. The beat is so professional sounding and the mix on everything is really nice. The vocals could be mixed a little better, though. But overall, nice job bro this is really banging!

holy shit this beat is so ****ing banging. the mix is really dope and everything just sounds really professional. The vocals could be mixed better, but overall, its pretty tight. Great job, man

sorry i wrote a post in wrong topic and don't know how to delete it

Last edited by a moderator:
YOO, this is ill, mad good mixing. i dig the sounds alot, especially the synth at 2.04.

the crankup at 3.10 is ****ing insane, dope work homie.

Man this goes so well together..Love the overall sound, it sounds so clean and professional! U did a great job i have nothing to complain about. Keep it up

Back