Rick Polo (Infidelity) F4F

rickpolo

Another joint I produced and performed. Its actually called Dreamers Let me know what you think and drop links. Rick

Last edited:
Thanks for checking out my beat "stay blessed amanda".

"dreamers" - sounds something off of yeezus with the vocal adlibs. I actually really like the hook. is that a sample or did you write that? Lots of interesting sounds. nice choice of drums. i really think the hook is the money section in this. it's crazy dope. nice work :cheers:

you got a good voice, you should focus on that and not put too much stuff all around it can become quite confusing.
Keep it simple and keep going hard !

peace

@Duffqc...Thanks, i definietly try to keep it progressively interesting. I will keep that in mind....

@Jeff...Thanks buddy....Kanye is def someone i am inspired by sonically. Im trying to approach production totally different with no expectations and no boundaries just raw unfiltered music. The hook is both a interpolation and a sample i sped up...

This is great man, I really like this style of hip hop/delivery. Like the posters above said it kinda reminds me of yeezus with a tad bit of RTJ. Production is unique, really enjoyed the lack of cymbals. Good work Rick, and thanks for the feedback.

Man this was really fun. I love the beat. Great production. As far as the rap goes it definitely isn't my favoured style of rap it was a really fun track. Good work.

I would make your vocal effects less extravagant. That's about the only issue I have! Great job, keep it up.

While I normally wouldnt listen to a beat/rap like this I gotta call it how I see it. And how I see it is this is a Dope track. Everything from the vocals to the beat is really dope. I like the samples that you used and the mixing was top notch. I think you have really created a lane for yourself.

@Gamble: Thanks buddy, really appreciate you taking a listen. I also know my verses are raw and unfiltered which isn't for everyone. I try to bring both production and vocal work to a level where if you cant appreciate one you will appreciate the other. Trying to master the technique of both.

@Duffqc...Thanks, i definietly try to keep it progressively interesting. I will keep that in mind....

@Jeff...Thanks buddy....Kanye is def someone i am inspired by sonically. Im trying to approach production totally different with no expectations and no boundaries just raw unfiltered music. The hook is both a interpolation and a sample i sped up...

yeah if somehow you could get that shit cleared you on your way with that hook lol

@Joey: Im definitely putting in work producing and laying down at least a song a day. Its really going to come down to marketing/promoting my debut. I don't want to waste the music lol

good intro, and man I love those samples that you use! at some parts it reminds me of kanye new slaves. good job! :)

This goes hard.. i cant hear anything wrong, Nice concept lyrics and the mixture of a hardcore/Newschool/raggaeish tone ... Keep this up and thanks for the feed !!!

rick u come harder with every track you do..this one is fuego all the way..i like the energy...dope ass hook...this could be ur crossover track from an under ground sound to a commercial sound..at the same time u didnt sacrifice originality..im impressed..gr8 work man

Back