Rick Polo and gHost Collabo "Let 'Em Know" F4F

Hey man, thanks so much for the feed on my track (rickpolo). I am here to return the favor - and I was excited to see this collaboration!

This is amazing man - you are at the top of the game. You got a totally professional sound that is completely marketable but not derivative; you should be really proud. Everything in here is really solid - from composition to mix and master. I really like the acoustic sounding snares in the hook - I would love to hear more of them with some saturation (just because I love the SOUND of them). But that's not a criticism, it's only because I dig it.

Keep killing it guys - this is some of the best on FP!

the bass a lot heavy an the kick aswell bro not to knock it everythings a lilttle to loud and the vocals could be mixed a little better but overall decent track and wasnt feeling certain [arts of the verses and the hooks were terrible but thats my opinion and i aint feeling those toms kinda bland ' but what else can i say decent mix 'not my cup of tea '

Last edited:
i think it sounds good. definately a real and marketable sound. clean sounding and well spit, good emotional convayance. sweet.

@rickpolo the beat sounds dope and professional. Bro your beats are always interesting.

I think the tom roll sounds a little fake, too robotic in the mix, the EQ, not the movement. I feel the tom is missing on the low side.

The kick and snare be dope as hell, nice drum mix. that guitar on the left side, really adds a finishing touch to it.

That spit was dope polo, this is one with a calmer voice like I said last time lol..and there is a very nice difference in the hook mix and verse mix to make them stand out clearly.

Is it ghost on the hook or .. ? There's some part in the second part of the hook we can't clearly hear because the sounds overtake the voice.

i'm not sure when is ghost on lol, cause I only hear one voice in this one XD

damn this is a fire track, good work. i enjoy the shakers and your bass and drums are thumping
how ever i do feel personally that it the track in its entirety is a little loud, but all of that is hear say, loudness war ect.
so its all preferential i guess . all in all a good track though definitely something i can see getting radio placement. production quality is phenomenal .
check me out when you can

Original Beat F4F

Very clean. Love the guitar on the intro and the drum patterns (including the snare rolls). The sounds are all well chosen and go nicely together in my opinion. The instrumentation is especially good in the hook. Good melodies and head-bopping rhythm throughout. From a technical, not musical, point of view I agree with some of the others that the mixing on the vocals could be a little better especially during the hook. Kind of hard to make it out over the beat.

Overall this is a really solid track though and I'm impressed. Sounds professional and I could see this getting radio play. Great job man, keep up the good work.

If you want to return the feedback: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/**f4f**-crazy-trap-wip-492720/

awesome collab here fella's. vocals and beat was mixed really well. i'm def. feeling the beat in addition to the lyrics. Hook is really catchy making the track that much better.

def looking for future collabs between the two of you. nice to see two FP members getting together and making music. hopefully this becomes a trend :cheers:

I love Rick haha, this is really cool. I wasn't really too fond of the verse around 2:40, but other than that vocals are pretty good. The beat is solid, I dont know why but it kind of me reminds me of Ricky Martin hahaha. Good work guys.

good track here..niiice mix...cept for a couple things...the chorus part when you sing is lost alot in the intstru,ments...to many freq in the same range...thin it out to make it pop out...also a deeper lowend would be niiice..but overall you guys did good

@jazzyjohn:hitting your link now

@arvindsg: Thanks buddy means alot

@vato: great insight I'm def going to use some different techniques to sweetin up the mix and let all harmonies breath at the same time during the hook

wow man this is super smooth. Chill as fuk. The beat is very well composed and well mixed. The beat feels really perfected.

Beat is real nice. Production work is dope along with the mix, real professional sound. Raps and hook aren't really doing it for me, lyrically or flow wise but I could hear it on the radio. The beat really carries this one, nice work on that. Vocal mix sounds fine to me as well, I'm not really hearing what the negative comment above was talking about. Return feed on my latest when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hip-hop-lv-aura-f4f-100%-492930/#post49870029

The overall song is pretty nice! I really enjoyed the mix of the beat, to me it is all fine. Pretty simple sounding melodies but it paints a crazy picture. It has that royal ambient feel that was pretty enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and talent with me.

Back