Project Pyramid "F4F"

Jayohe12

Omikronian
First off happy New Years!
Ok I plan on making a beat a week alternating from a sample to a beat from scratch.
here's the beat from scratch.. tell me what you think

Last edited:
You need to work on your music theory bro, just being real. The mixing was decent though but you need to find out more about sound selection, those drums sounded like some orchestra shit - again i don't know what your trying to emulate ofc

Last edited:
You need to work on your music theory bro, just being real. The mixing was decent though but you need to find out more about sound selection, those drums sounded like some orchestra shit - again i don't know what your trying to emulate ofc
just self expression lol.

I'd say this is real creative, but you do need to have more structure to it. I didn't really like some of those synths, they were kind of in your face. The drum selection wasn't too bad though.

Cool man very unique. I agree with the above that this needs more structure tho. It's just hard to follow at some parts so many crazy drums going on. It also could use some transitions in between section changes. Its cool tho man, Keep it up!

Sounds so dark,the synths and the melody is so damn eerie and the drums sound unique but you have to choose a different snare,other than that,great work,Keep it up!

Definitely super unique, and I like that you made it from scratch. It's not very melodic though and the drums and synths don't work very well together. Maybe pitch the drums differently and add some more parts to give it more cohesion. A beat a week's a dope goal though man keep at it!

Check my stuff out if you the chance, thanks! New Beats

I like the choice of drums you picked for this song. I do feel, however, that the song does need some structure (i.e build, good transition, smooth end). I also feel that you should choose different synths to better suit the sound you are going for. Keep up the good work!

Interesting track, it's not bad, it's creative in a sense to me. I think you have a good idea for this beat, I imagine turning this into a Kanye beat but that's just my vision, as Particular Cat said, just refine and tune this idea and it could turn into something really nice.

Back