old school hip hop F4F

Bringin it back. Nice! I feel like the track is lacking a bit of mid range frequencies. I can hear the lows and highs fine but it lacks in the middle.. Maybe vocals would clear this up, but maybe a padded instrument would be nice. Anyway good work!

Bringin it back. Nice! I feel like the track is lacking a bit of mid range frequencies. I can hear the lows and highs fine but it lacks in the middle.. Maybe vocals would clear this up, but maybe a padded instrument would be nice. Anyway good work!
I agree with this.
I like the drums and the oldschool feel but it feels a bit repetitive to me. Adding another instrument would make it sound less repetitive ( like mentioned above i think some sort of pad would fit great in the mix) Other than that good job keep it up

Ahh I'm loving this! Really has a good vibe. As said before, I would add another instrument to get a little more sound to the mid range. I wish this was longer, it is too good! Keep it up

my bad i took a break from the site for a lil to do some things .... but we back .. more beats to come after i get some more feedback on this one ... so drop some more links ... thanks for the feedback and looking for to what everyone else is bring to the forum ...

man this shit is CRAZY! Dope ass drums, and a dope ass sample! Nothing bad to say about it, I love it! Keep it up man

Really nice track man!
The only thing I don't really like is this "vinyl scratch"-thing (used as a percussion), but maybe it's part of your chop...

this is pretty sick, when the bass sequence starts, i think some little adlib would be perfect there, or just a mid range sound. other than that, it might just need someone rapping over it to fill it

Back