Ogun Offerings Vol. 3: Winters In NY Beattape F4F

Definitely have some nice stuff over there !
Some songs are better than others, but I like the whole ambiance you've worked on.

Well done ;)

Big fan of Ogun woulda been fine, but I actually enjoy of it. It's very stylized and unique and I dig it! Keep it up!

These flow really freely, I like that. The vibe is there for sure. The beats sound mad old school but still have that new flavor. This is definitly a dope project.

Thanks so much for the feedback on my track - I'm sorry for the delay in my reply (I've been traveling the last 2 weeks). I'm finally here to return the favor!

Nice tracks on your tape my friend! I didn't listen all the way through TBH - I don't have enough time right now but I would because everything I heard sounds dope. The only thing I noticed is that the compression is pumping hard at times I wouldn't normally expect (like in track no. 5 - the kick keeps the track pumping and the vocal gets hard to hear/understand as it's constantly changing in volume).

This is some great stuff though - great work! You will do well in 2015!

Thanks for the feedback on my track!
I've skimmed through a few tracks, and I really enjoyed this man. You have a really cool style/styles going on and your talent is very apparent in this. Good work man. Seriously.

Peep This is super chill my man. That piano is hypnotic. I dig the ambiance of the whole thing. Peep This and Groovin' in 6/8 are cool. Some tracks like NY's Outrage could be put together a little better. It seemed a little disjointed. You have a definite style. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feed earlier.

The piano is beautiful! Loving the upbeat vibe to it. Really like those stabs you got, it sounds like a dog barking haha. Or maybe that's my vivid imagination!

No summertime has a real dope vibe to it.

Ogun would have been better is chill, I like that lil trumpet in the back. The singing isn't too interesting, but the track as a whole is well made.

The villain's stomp - with a better mix this could be some really ill next level type shit. On some kanye shit, the mix felt a little low compared to the style of the beat, but nice composition.

Jermaine Education has a nice vibe. I would have taken out some vocals here & there & let the beat play cause it is very nice... the message on it is dope also.

Iggylude has a chill vibe.

goin off charlie parker has a very old school style to it. nice work

Groovin in 6/8 - the clap is very creative, but I would make another part with a hard hitting snare too.. so there would be a lot of variations. dope bass & piano.

ogun going so far from here is tight, I feel the vocal were not a necesity cause the beat is smooth, but the vocal doesnt ruin the track.

Wasalu Lament is tight !, dope work, that bass.

Ny's outrage, dope too lol

many miles to go has a nice flavor to it. smooth, calm & relax

nice project overall, very creative, smooth.

nice work, new follower on SC!

This entire tape...is just straight fire. From beginning to end I enjoy almost every track man, you got a lot of great stuff here man. I truly wish the best for you, peace and love.

I only checked out the first beat but i if the tape if any indication for the rest of the tape then i like the vibe...you can tell its influenced by the 90s but not clearly a rip off the boom bap genre..keep it up

really unique man!! this is nice! I like the synths and the vibe on the first jam and the mix is really clean as well. you have a real point of view as an artist brother keep it up! thanks for the feed!

Back