New Trap Banger - ALL STARZ (F4F)

anaujiram

Sup everyone this is a beat i produce with fl studio 11 , looking for advice on the mix , composition and overall beat . Let me know what you think of this beat and il return feed on your thread , youtube or soundcloud (just drop your link)

For full quality listen on soundcloud youtube messing up the mix a little .

Thanks

I like them brass. Piano sounds a little fake, maybe some nice reverb can help. the 808 could hit harder, not obligated though. I don't feel that drum buggin at 0:54. the part at 0:58 is nice though, good way to keep the beat moving. not bad not bad at all.. those brass saved the beat ! good shit

That brass is dope. I have no issues with the drums, I think they bang perfectly. Those bells/keys in the background could do with some EQ or effects to make them smoother. If EQ doesn't work try add some reverb or delay to make them smoother in the background. Essentially I would just stretch out the notes with some slight delay to make them fade out rather than hit and disappear. Great beat, great structure. Good work.

Check me out brother: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...re-hearts-[free-download]-feed4feed-490345/2/

the piano on the intro is cold and dark. when the beat dropped it follows the same progression on the intro, so the transition works really well. Im not a big fan of trap music and that snare roll but your composition is good fam.
Mix wise i thought this was well done. The low end is clean and the bass is not beefing up the kicks. I thought the snare could use more reverb/room like the hats.

This is interesting, I can't really say any negatives, considering to my ears the mix is a lot better then mine. I think the fact that you used such chill keys, it gives it a unique sound, as apposed to a typical TRAP hitter.

This track is dope and mixed very well. The drums are perfect and I love how you mixed in the stutter effect at 0:53. I could hear meek mill on this joint buddy this is a trunk shaker

Thanks everyone for talking the time to listen to my beat and leave comments . All feedback been return .

To answer some question that been ask about this beat i use gross beat for the stutter effect at 58 sec .

Last edited:
Here a reamix i made with this beat to give you an idea what it sound with vocal , feel free to let me know if you see something i can improve on this remix as

Back