New track for yall (F4F)

Love that sample in the intro and how you ease it in - that is completely my style of sample son! Those drums thump too - what program/pack did you use? Like how you flipped up the chorus too. I'd switch up the drums a bit more - maybe add in a ride cymbal or switch up the tempo so that the chorus really stands out as it's own section. When that verse comes back in it's too sexy for it's own good. Really head noddin to this one and like the ah-ha sample thrown in there. I'd also add in a bridge section, even if it's just the drums riding for a few bars and then that verse sample comes back in.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/apollo-archangels-track-f4fa-480816/

I like the intro, dope sample. Drum line is fresh too. The sample transitions are really nice. Im trynna see if the off beat drum line is going to grow on me. I love the sound of it but just not sure about how it lines up with the sample (from an emcee standpoint). The drum line lays nicely over the second string sample but not on the 1st. I really dig this those, it has crazy potential.
"Quote
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ounds-like-track-off-mixtape-cassette-479781/

Yep this is very nice. Even though only the samples change, it was smooth and didn't get boring. Good job!

i appreciate the feed my good man, i usally do everything in fl as for packs i just have some drum chops lying around that i snatched from oldschool songs i liked.

I appreciate the feed everyone, i will be sure to incorporate some of the suggestions i like into my next track. headed to check you all out right now sorry it took so long my internet has been acting up

Thought it would be repetitive, but not at all !

Great sampling and dope drum break.

Simple, and dope.

Good job

I lovin the beat bruh. Like someone else said, try to make the loop repeat less obvious. It would make the track much more smooth and connected. Other than that it sounds nice and sweet. More of a Chill Rap kinda theme. Keep up the work bro!!

Check out my beat here! It's a different style, but I'd love any advice you can give. Thanks bro :)

Back