New Track F4F

Nice ambient start, and I dig the sample. Cool use of nature sounds to set the vibe. I feel that the hats seem a bit thin and not very dynamic, although I like the auto panning effect. The kick seems to lack depth and sounds far off. Cool for one layer but I would layer another kick to be more present.
the melodies could also be brought into focus in the forefront a touch more. Overall things all seem very distant, but generally in a mix there should be a clear point of focus.
good start my friend, I mean no offense, just hopefully a few helpful tips.
Please return the feed when you can!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...po-club-style-beat-[f4f]-485096/#post49833816

cheers!

No offense taken hahah i appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review my work
thank you and i will be returning feedback shortly

I like it, the use of nature sounds is really dope, stands out a lot for me. Only real thing that I think could be better is the Hats like HcGaron said. Sounds, I don't know, like it doesn't belong there lol. As for Kicks, I think they're good, just maybe be more out there, feels like it's being held back, the beat is dope though, just give it a cleaner mix with a more punchy kick and better choice of hats and you're good to go.

This is good man, I like the theme of the beat, nature forest thing. The vibe is beautiful and relaxing. The beat paints a picture in the head easily, I see myself in the forest in the night when the stars are out or some shit hahah.

Be sure to check mines out and leave a lil feedback, mines a little nature'ish also. Being close to a lake with a slight wind breeze or something haha :)

Back