New Summer Song "T.H.O.T."

Nice clean sound...sounds like a drake track...started from the bottom...mix sounds good...nice job, keep grinding.

Thanks for the feed!

- I think your vocals have too much reverb and is too back in the mix -- the beat kind of over powers it
- I feel the 2nd rapper could've had more stage presense -- he sounded a bit monotone -- the first guy is better in terms of that
- Hook is cool
- Beat is cool -- Started From The Bottom imitation but i dig it

Beat was nice, like how everything seemed to reference started from the bottom. Nice take on it, thought the vocals could of been mixed/recorded abit better. Where your layering up the vocals kinda sounds messy, so you might have to individually chop up the vocals and match them up i know its a long process but the end result will be better. Keep at it, thanks for the feedback.

beat is dope mane, digging the lyrics. the only thing i would recommend is turning the vocals a bit all in all a good track though, its pretty catchy haha

ill as **** fam.. dope beat and rapping.. feeling it
vocals could do w/ some more mixing tho but this is fire

Really like the feel of this beat! Very chill and soothing pace. The lyrycist is also pretty smooth. As others mentioned the vocals could be ramped up a smidge. Maybe the dub can be a little less discernable from the main vocals. Maybe lowering and adding a bit more reverb. For the main vocals, the opposite would bring it out (louder and less verb). Overall very nice track and hit material to me! Great job.

Back