NEW single. Harmonic Flows about Work feed4FEED

attachment.php

Produced by JoyStick (https://soundcloud.com/aarsters)

This song is for the people putting there time and effort, busting their asses off each second of their day @ work. Had to make a song for you guys to let you know I feel your pain and even though at times I rather be somewhere else, I'm right there with you. Trust me, who wouldn't want to live their life with out having to work their asses off everyday to just simply enjoy what we have. As for me, I'm enjoying each chance I can get just trying to make music for anyone who's out there listening straight from my soul. Stay tuned as usual, there will be always more.

*Shouts out to JoyStick! Killin' it all the way from Fairfield, CA. I put the link on there for you guys as usual so you can check him out. Kid got talent. Hit him up.

-.Vo.

Attachments

• Hard Labor.jpeg
    Hard Labor.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 128
This is a good track, man. The end is by far the strongest part of the song, when you start the sing-song flow. Up until that point I liked it well enough, but there's something in your delivery that isn't working for me...it's not the flow, I think it may be the way some of the words are falling with the beat. Do you have an accent?

Thanks man ill try and work on the content of what my rhymes consist of

This is a good track, man. The end is by far the strongest part of the song, when you start the sing-song flow. Up until that point I liked it well enough, but there's something in your delivery that isn't working for me...it's not the flow, I think it may be the way some of the words are falling with the beat. Do you have an accent?

I like the flow. Didn't quite like that singing part, but I guess it's just my "different taste". Lyrics are fine and something that many can relate to. Overall good track!

thanks man, yeah i'm really new to the singing but i thought i'd give it a shot. why not right?

I like the flow. Didn't quite like that singing part, but I guess it's just my "different taste". Lyrics are fine and something that many can relate to. Overall good track!

What do you think i can do to improve my chorus

Well the chorus should be the catchy part that you want people to remember. So I would say simplify it, maybe less words. Also play around with different melodies until you find one that fits a little stronger. It doesn't necessarily have to be a singing melody either. When I'm writing a hook, I ask myself is this something a crowd sing along to. Personally, I try to write a hook with a call and response type of thing in it. Thats just my preference.

I would appreciate if you returned the favor and check out my remix I produced for a contest. All feedback is welcome good or bad.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-remix-all-feedback-returned-f4f-100%-483371/

Last edited:
as far as the rapping goes its ok. i like your subject matter etc. you use too many exact rhymes. while its tight that you can write a whole song using exact rhymes it gives your flow kind of a lame feeling no offense but if you look at the popular rappers they use more near rhymes or no rhymes at all sometimes in their songs and it just gives everything a more natural feel. do you tho its just something to think about. i like the track as a whole tho i would keep working on it.

thanks bro i never looked at that way, i appreciate the feedback.

Well the chorus should be the catchy part that you want people to remember. So I would say simplify it, maybe less words. Also play around with different melodies until you find one that fits a little stronger. It doesn't necessarily have to be a singing melody either. When I'm writing a hook, I ask myself is this something a crowd sing along to. Personally, I try to write a hook with a call and response type of thing in it. Thats just my preference.

I would appreciate if you returned the favor and check out my remix I produced for a contest. All feedback is welcome good or bad.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-remix-all-feedback-returned-f4f-100%-483371/

Thanks bro, i appreciate you letting me know that i need to work on my rhymes. You're right, at times it can get a bit stale if i use the same "exact rhyme". Ill try my best to start switching it up as much as i can

as far as the rapping goes its ok. i like your subject matter etc. you use too many exact rhymes. while its tight that you can write a whole song using exact rhymes it gives your flow kind of a lame feeling no offense but if you look at the popular rappers they use more near rhymes or no rhymes at all sometimes in their songs and it just gives everything a more natural feel. do you tho its just something to think about. i like the track as a whole tho i would keep working on it.

Back