NEW Rock-Sampled Beat - F4F

MTLK77

Hi guys,

found that nice kinda prog rock sample, tell me what you think !

Drop your links for feedback ;)

Dope. I really dig the sample, man, and I think the whole things flows pretty smoothly. There are a couple of parts I would turn back down a hair, but other than that it's sick. Keep it up!

Oh man this shyt is dope, i didn't expect the beat to switch up like that and i love that classic hip hop drum pattern you got going bro, true masterpiece, what program you use?

Oh man this shyt is dope, i didn't expect the beat to switch up like that and i love that classic hip hop drum pattern you got going bro, true masterpiece, what program you use?

Thank you very much. I use Maschine and Logic Pro 9

I'm digging the sample, beat gives me a Jay Z Dead Presidents vibe to it, great work

Really sick beat bro. Vinnie paz or immortal technique would love this beat to rap on. You know what your doing, good mix&mastering and nice sample techniques. It seemed a bit "old school" to me though, it's cool anyway.

Last edited:
Really sick beat bro. Vinnie paz or immortal technique would love this beat to rap on. You know what your doing, good mix&mastering and nice sample techniques. It seemed a bit "old school" to me though, it's cool anyway.

Thanks a lot dude, Vinnie Paz is one of my favorite artist

I love that feeling of that sample and the drums (swing and choice of samples).
This matches man.
Mix is ok too.
Keep up the good work!

Just returning feedback here :) Extremely well made beat, those drums are just that classic 90's boom bap sound, digging it alot. The sample and the creativity it oozes is really nice. Would have diffuclty seeing myself chop up something so well. The amount of change-ups and progression of the beat is also very well thought out. Cannot really bring anything new to the table, but i definitely have to check out your other stuff!

Back