New Release Rick Polo (Pump That Bass) Free Download All feedback returned

rickpolo

Just released a new joint called (Pump That Bass) Self produced off my debut body of work.. Let me know what you think, if you like it download it fasho! lets spread good music..Drop your links..Rick

Last edited:
To tell you the truth, I prefer the instrumental more than the rapper. it's a good mix. but I think putting your voice just a lil bit louder would make it stand out more, I think that's why i'm not too focus on what you are saying because the beat takes over the vocals. but the bang is banging !

Thanks for the feedback and support, Feedback helped a lot. Im actually tweaking the mix now and will have the new version mixed down shortly. I don't know how the hi frequency range in the main synth got by me. I was trying to give the track a west coast vibe. That's why a second ear is irreplaceable. Checking Links Now!

Aye brooooooo this is fire, I like beat & rapper.
However I don't really like the syth,
I think you could mute it sometimes during the beat, but is a great job man!
Keep it up,
[.phelix]

just check my last beat dude https://soundcloud.com/beatsbyphelix/midnite

lemme know what you think,
peace.

I didn't see your thread bro so I will leave feed here. (midnite) is a dope AF, the sample is clear and crisp and the drums are hitting. I wouldn't change a thing, seems you have the sampling game down to a t. Banger

Sound dope as **** man , this is banging for sure . Overall this is real creative , i can picture this in the club .
No complain here keep up that good work .

this is hella commercial but different..i love the flow and ur vocals came out nice and crisp..this is some shit i would bump myself..i think we have a general consensus that, that synth needs to be dealt with some how..i love the 90's feel tho with that synth..i do feel like u can improve the hook to make it an international hit..its good where its at..but to really blow shit up on a serious level try a different hook..thats just my opinion..****en gr8 work tho

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/new-mix-outlaw-ghost-feed4feed-489204/

sounds very professional i like the 808s and rapper flow is nice
only thing i would do is lower the volume of the synth

Hey man this track is too clean and unique!

I love the old school, gangsta feel of the synth. Then how it transforms into a mashup of classic and contemporary when the trappy snare and 808s come in.

What I think is nice is how the different elements share the track but also kind of take turns and speak to one another (i.e., the snare rolls come in the drop out and leave room for the vox and scratches). Love it!Would be even more perfect if you amplified the vox samples and scratches, and even the break beat at the end, but this is super dope as is! Thanks for sharing man.

Thanks! Im glad you caught on to the 90's vibe i was trying to capture. The synth and a little eric b and rakim. Im trying to experiment more as the producer/artist i have full control over the music sonically so im trying to capture different moments and make a record. I actually never write my lyrics for this reason, im trying to capture a specific moment and its a certain feeling you get...I feel like writing forces you to overthink and takes you away from being yourself....checking links now...Thanks for the feed it def helps alot and forces me to improve with every production/song

Last edited:
Damn this beat is HARD. I like the way that sub hits. Also, The drum break in certain places really works. Nice job overall.

Tight joint, the synth gets a bit tedious if I was you I would keep the synth for chorus/breaks, the kicks are a little weak, but I do like the concept as a whole, just needs some more melody; arps? or plucks? Keep at it though ;)

Back