NEW release FEED4feed Hip-Hop /w Harmony

attachment.php

Produced by Stonedzoo

This song talks about rising high to the top and never stopping on what we love to do. Me and CoA actually performed this @ the Honey Hive in SF on 11JUN14. If you guys missed it, here's a free download for anyone who's feeling our sounds. Stay tuned for our upcoming mixtape.

**This track is for demonstration purposes only**

Attachments

• artworks-000082309694-rxqysn-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000082309694-rxqysn-t500x500.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 195
i think you need to put a lower db on the vocal:) but i really like the base:) try to improove the vocal skill little verb...chorus ecc...the base is wonderfoul man..
I WAIT YOUR FEEDBACK IN MY SOUNDCLOUD TRACK;)

i think you need to put a lower db on the vocal:) but i really like the base:) try to improove the vocal skill little verb...chorus ecc...the base is wonderfoul man..
I WAIT YOUR FEEDBACK IN MY SOUNDCLOUD TRACK;)

personally, what dbs do u like staying under to keep ur vocals intact?

i really like this. its really different in a good way. but just like everyone said. the vocals need work. really focus on the sound of your voice when you record..i know this sounds stupid but annunciate and mean for it to sound a certain way.

thanks man, i'll try to enhance the vocals to better the sound. thanks for listening

i really like this. its really different in a good way. but just like everyone said. the vocals need work. really focus on the sound of your voice when you record..i know this sounds stupid but annunciate and mean for it to sound a certain way.

Yep its just the vocals on this track that are bringing it down. I would firstly use an EQ to sweep for sharp frequencies I don't like, then try a bit of compression to see if the dynamics can be contained a bit more (use more if needed) and lastly you can use volume automation just to make sure the compressor isn't working too hard and to make the vocals sound more natural sound natural. Also if needed, try to listen for background sound in the vocal that could be adding mud, and use a gate to remove them.

You also need to work on your voice as sometimes you can sound monotone when a change in voice is needed.

Keep mastering your craft, and I hope my advice helps you!

Last edited:
Back