New HipHop Beat F4F

I listed to your beats not bad at all I'm more of your track 06 blowfish type but in regards to your first 2 the low end gots to be turn down a bit it overpowers everything else. Your melodies needs more of a presence but that can be solved by better mixing. Overall the beat structure and transitions are solid defiantly if I was a rapper bars will go hard on them. Keep up the good work !!

Check out my latest https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-bobbing-show-love-will-return-favour-479648/ tell me what you think.

Nice beats overall fam. Second beat called "Majora" Really digging the slow, relaxing vibe. Just bobbing my head. Dig the drums aswell, Keep up the work.

ACL

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]umi was really dope. really enjoyed the melodies. the bass sounds a little too storng for me in the mix. the melodies are really dope tho.love the expeirmentation that you go for in your beats.

majora also has a good vibe going on. the bass is a lil too strong for me as well in the mix. the bells add a nice flavour to the beat as it brings out that dreamy feel. love that boom bap drums but i think i variation in hi hat patterns wouldve made the beat stand out more.

other than that really no complaints man! tight beats as usual.

appreciate it if you could feed me back:
[/FONT]https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/middle-eastern-themed-song-majnun-f4f-479756/

Checked out a couple of your tracks, solid work overall fam gotta say I was digging the feel for sure, the bass is very strong in what I heard so maybe it could be turned down but I'm a bit of a basshead myself so that's not a cardinal sin for me. Keep it up for sure man, you're laying out some good stuff

I dig the mxes of your beats quite a bit actually. You've obviously spent your time honing your craft. The feel in Majora is undeniable. Rainy day glow, for sure. The open hat comes out a little strong of the mix for me in the heavier portion of the bit, but the overall tonality is clear. What sounds are you reversing to get that tone?

What up! You got a big button end on your beats I like that!

Umi - I love the concept! very nicely composed. High end could need some more presence in the mix try to add a eq like maag eq4 to boost 20khz couple db. The synths in the background needs to be more upfront and be more in your face imo. Solid beat!

Majora - It's really cool I like the overall vibe, The kick kinda get lost in the mix when the bass hits. Try some parallel compression and spl transient designer to bring out the attack of the kick.

Yo! I'm listening to your beats. The first to play is "Feel Like." I like this sound. It's not the average Soundclick Banger sound which I appreciate. (A lot of originality in Hip Hop is lost on that site and it kills me.) This one is ridiculous tho. I'd EQ the 808 to sit in a bit more. I really lik ethe Arango beat tho. Great mix of an old school feel with newer sounds.

I must ask, how do you like Soundclick for selling beats? Is it worth paying for the custom page?

Back