New hard Trap banger - Street Warrior (f4f)

anaujiram

Sup everyone , been producing for 2 years now and im quite happy with the progress i made lately. This i hard trap banger i produce with fl studio 11 , nexus 2 and komplete 9 . Looking for advice on the mix and overall beat . Let me know what you think and il return feed on your thread soudcloud or youtube as usual. Hit me up at Deadbassrecords@hotmail.fr for collab.

Thanks

Sick bro. Im diggin the synths in this mix. Classic use of orchestral instruments as well. Dope I like the drop too. Keep up the dope productions man. its got my attention.

This is sick af. Crazy you've only been at it for two years. Really good mix, it definitely rocks the subs

The mix is clean and you have your instrumentation down, so I would say nothing is wrong. Only thing I might have done is removed some instruments for a few bars and kept is bare bone just for variation, but that's just my preference. Keep it up.

damn this beat does go hard bro, good job loving all the instrument choices and melodies. .got your 808's thumping nice and a tape stop. your killing em right now sound really well mixed aswell. keep it up and check me out when your free
Horizon (One of the best beats I've ever made imo) F4F

Thanks man preciate it , left a comment on your song great work fam

This is sick af. Crazy you've only been at it for two years. Really good mix, it definitely rocks the subs
Thanks preciate it man .

The mix is clean and you have your instrumentation down, so I would say nothing is wrong. Only thing I might have done is removed some instruments for a few bars and kept is bare bone just for variation, but that's just my preference. Keep it up.

Thanks for the input fam , left a comment on your song got some great beat man

Well put together, kicks are thumpin'

Thanks man

I like the switch ups and your use of the orchestra and the drum work is crazy! Great work on this trap beat! Mix is great as well

Can you tell me what you think about the mix and master on this? You can comment on your thread. Thanks

https://copy.com/vKObwhwxMBy9ghIJ

Last edited:
Thanks precite it breh , this track is insane man the composition is on point for sure , for the mix and master it dosnt sound bad but i feel the overall mix could sound more clear a little , drum sound good though .What monitors are you using ?

Back