New Chance The Rapper Type Beat- South Seas (F4F!)

I always know when i'm hearing one of your beats lol. The trumpets sound dope I think its the first time you ever used them. I like the chorus part with the breakdown. The bas is kind of random and honestly I think you should either try mixing it different or find a different sound it just doesn't sound right to me. It's like, lazy or something I dunno just my opinion. Nice work again though man.

Yo man, thanks for the feed. Feeling the beat as usual, one of your best ones. Loving the Rhodes on here. I think the synth that comes in on the chorus could use a little reverb to make it fit more in the mix, otherwise nothing critical to say man, killed it.

Sup dude. This is super chill, I love the rhodes. I would turn up your kick ever so lightly, but your sample work here is dope as ****. I love your sound selection. Great job. I would definitely work on making those drums bigger...the transition to the break in drums needs to be smoother in my opinion. There are some really dope ideas here man, just work on the mix and getting that transitional break smoother. Good work, keep it up.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/zoo-ireland-cali-dreams-[free-dl]-490789/

The chorus is tight as ****. Only thing I could recommend is making that kick punch a tiny bit more. The bass line is a little odd, but I think it grew on me towards the end.

Thanks for the feedback on my beat. you got a chill beat. the picture on youtube depicts it perfectly. nice choice of sounds. i am also a big fan of the rhodes. nice work :cheers:

thanks for your feedback on my track. i very much appreciate it.

this is very smooth, im digging the vibe. sound selection is great with everything sounding pretty cohesive. even though its a laid back joint, i'd probably hit those drums with some parallel processing to make them pop out more. i might layer that snare too to give it a little more punch. good stuff. keep it up.

Yo, that beat is really chill dude. Makes me want to be on a beach somewhere. This has a live band feel like im at the jazz club and the musicians are going at it. I really like the bass line regardless of what other people have said. This is a tight beat. Keep it up!

It's cool man, real chill. I like the ideas you have going here. Musically, different scales are being intertwined which can have mixed effects on listeners. Personally, I like when the melodies feed and build off each other something that can easily be learned through some fundamental music theory. Chill vibes tho man good work.

thx for the feed

yo, this is good, i love chance the rapper since 10 day, and i understand what you tryna do here. It's all good, although what i'm missing is more interesting hihats, chop em up and let them play the melody aswell.

Back