NEW BEAT UP!!! Free DL!!!! feed... for... FEEEDDDDD

scenex

Check out my latest track. Let me know what you think good or bad, I am continuously trying to learn and expand. If you would like to collab or need help or want to work together on something let me know. Hit me up with a follow on the social media sites and my soundcloud and I will be sure to follow back. Anyway, check me out!

I really dig the progression of the beat. & your transitions doesn't really get that repetitive on it's own, with vocals it'd be even better. Could see some speaker knockerz on it.

"what money does" - lots of sounds going on here. i think the concept is cool, especially 0:33 in. it really picks up. some slight adjustments in the mix might be beneficial. cool track though homie :cheers: lots of energy. dope stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here's a thread of my beat i created. Please comment on the thread when you get a chance
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/new-beat-stay-blessed-amanda-490284/

Back