New beat: "Stay Blessed Amanda"

Really like this. Different style to what I hear on these boards. Very well put together. Everything flows nicely....the more I listen to it, the more different sounds I'm hearing. Very unique style. Real good job man.

interesting style. sounds a bit too poppy for me. but i can appreciate the mix and production.

Thanks man i appreciate it!

Really like this. Different style to what I hear on these boards. Very well put together. Everything flows nicely....the more I listen to it, the more different sounds I'm hearing. Very unique style. Real good job man.

thanks for taking the time to check it out. more tunes to come!!

this sounds pretty liquid. different tho in a good way. I like all those little synths rythm that sound like water drops dropping one two three four.
I thought you could use different drums, electronic.
Only thing that kept me bothering was that vocal tag.
Nice beat.

this sounds pretty liquid. different tho in a good way. I like all those little synths rythm that sound like water drops dropping one two three four.
I thought you could use different drums, electronic.
Only thing that kept me bothering was that vocal tag.
Nice beat.

Thanks homie

Dope beat man , nice creativity on this one . Mix is clean also .I think it could sound a little louder tought but that my only concern otherwise great work all around and thanks for the feed on my thread.

Dope beat man , nice creativity on this one . Mix is clean also .I think it could sound a little louder tought but that my only concern otherwise great work all around and thanks for the feed on my thread.

no problem man. i'm always down for throwing feedback around. thanks for checking this out

trippy ... nice vibe though ... it does sound poppy to agree with the guy from before ... nice use of the reverb give a dope feel to the clap over the snare ... nice switch up ... good work here keep it up

check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-flip-f4f-490421/

thanks for listening to my beats. i'll get to your link as soon as possible

stay blessed sounds futuristically organic and and i like the feel of it. Interesting choice of sounds, overall you did your thing on it bro.

I left you a comment on SoundCloud. Can you return feedback on my beat via soundcloud? (beat is in my sig)

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it when producers create something different! You don't see that much nowadays! Keep being different!!!! The mix seems balanced as well. Didn't notice issues mix-wise.

May you give feedback on my track?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...xperimental-soundtrack-gospel-hip-hop-491334/

thanks for listening. i got you back in your thread

Back