New Beat (Get Up) All Feed Returned!

quike

Hey guys I need some feedback i just finished mixing it. All feed will be returned just drop links.

Nice work, the pianos/guitars sound very good on this, and I like the strings at 1.08 - is it all original? Either way it sounds cool bro. The percussion on this sounds awesome too and I like the drums.

Only thing I'm not sure about is at 0.21 it's like you've got a distortion effect on the piano? Whatever it is takes away from the smoothness of the track. Other than that it's sounding good!

Thanks! Yeah it's all original that distortion is a synth. I might remove I'm not quite sure....

Last edited:
Different. Pretty nice mixdown.

Not really the "genre" i'm into (maybe it's just the sample, not sure)

but aside from that, it is pretty nice,goodjob

Doope! Has a nice Latin flow and a melodic groove, piano tends to overwhelm the drums sound wise, but this is awesome overall

Yooo just returning the feedback as promised. I like the vybe of it. Strings guitar and keys.. lol my main loves. But with the track id just adjust that intro. Id stretch it to 8 bars anf bring in that shaker on the second part of the intro. I felt it wasnt enough time for the ear to.catch a feel of the song. Next part considering it could of been ot could be a live track I definitely would have added more build up in the second and third part of the song. You know differebt elements.. maybe pizz strings or tremolo all depending on placement. More like accents and fillers. With a track like this you have a lot of flexibility. Dnt be afraid to add fills with the drum pattern. You know just to add more of a lively feel to it. It is a dope track tho mix is clean love the kick sounds sweet. #puredopeness

Follow me on IG man @beatzcereal i got too much normal ppl on my page no producers lol. #producersrule

Guns and butta baby guns and butta ... this is smooth very nice .... keep it up ... drums are hitting nice as well.

smooth, sounds all good but have to say the distortion on the piano bothered me a bit too. peace and keep it up

This mix is very nice. I really can't see anything wrong with this. I even enjoy the distortion you've added. Only thing I might have done differently was add another instrument on the end just to spice things up.
Keep it up!

Back