New Beat F4F

yo man! very chill out beat you made, the drums are keeping the main groove of the beat very laid back and also tight! the samples laid out are pretty dope chosen, also very good composed, the sound is pretty sweet overall, you did a pretty good job, also thanks for feedback on my beats! :)

Hey its a cool start going. I think it could benefit from some more clearly defined structure (i.e. intro chorus, verse, etc). More work also needs to be done on the drums. There's not enough swing going on. It's a great start though keep it up!

Sounds great! I can't really say there's something bad, so I'll just leave a small piece of advice here:
When mixing, frist do your normal stuff, then put a lowpass on the master and just listen to your low end. You can hear it a lot better if it sounds muddy or not.

Very dope, classic vibe. The vocal chops are perfectly timed and the keys just ride the beat. Love that. The intro is dope, if anything maybe the percussion could come up in volume earlier in the intro, but that's just because i wanted to hear more of them! Haha Awesome track!

indeed it's very soulful and nice, there is something about the drums i don't like it kinda sound abrupt in some way. Other than that it's cool.

Great vibe man - I dig what you've created here. The Rhodes is amazing and I love the SFX in there to give it a quirky vibe. (were those SFX in the sample?).

The drums are a good start but I agree you could do a some layering and just pepper some weird percussion in around the stereo field to give it that Marvin Gaye flavor.

Keep it up bro - this is stellar! I can't wait to hear more! :-)

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/saddle-up-[f4f-100%]-487798/#post49845445

Cheers!

yo the sample is fresh, the drums are dope aswell, everything goes nice together in this tune, love it. great work

Back