New Banger "Holy" All Feed Returned

You should add some more snare play to this like at the end of the track my only complaint . Sample goes hard I like the track good work

Last edited:
I dig the feel, mix sounds nice as well. the sample tends to get very repetitive, maybe add a little variation? keep up the good work!

A perfect example to why less is sometimes more.
Great work on this, really enjoyed it and it even gave me goosebumps at one point. :P

Last edited:
Very well crafted track! Overall the chopping and sound selection is quite good. I might recommend to bring the kick out a bit more in the mix by using some side-chain compression on the bass elements and hi-pass filtering tracks that don't need any subs in them.

Your hi hats are really groovy and I like the main clap/snare sound. 808 snares were well done as well - if you added a pitched roll or two in there it might be cool but by all means that's not necessary.

Overall great work – keep it up my friend!

I recently made a remix of Chromeo’s “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” for a competition – I would very much appreciate your feedback on it, and if enjoy it I ask you to please click “vote.” It can be heard at this link:

https://www.indabamusic.com/opportu...missions/c0371f18-f18b-11e3-ad95-22000b2410cc

One small vote could help me achieve my dreams – but only if you feel it is deserving!

Cheers!

Very well crafted track! Overall the chopping and sound selection is quite good. I might recommend to bring the kick out a bit more in the mix by using some side-chain compression on the bass elements and hi-pass filtering tracks that don't need any subs in them.

Your hi hats are really groovy and I like the main clap/snare sound. 808 snares were well done as well - if you added a pitched roll or two in there it might be cool but by all means that's not necessary.

Overall great work – keep it up my friend!

I recently made a remix of Chromeo’s “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” for a competition – I would very much appreciate your feedback on it, and if enjoy it I ask you to please click “vote.” It can be heard at this link:

https://www.indabamusic.com/opportu...missions/c0371f18-f18b-11e3-ad95-22000b2410cc

One small vote could help me achieve my dreams – but only if you feel it is deserving!

Cheers!
really appreciate the detailed feedback man it's really great thank you

The remix you did sounds good to me, not really my type of music but everything sounds good nothing sounds off, you got my vote

I'm feelin the intro, I like how you added the chopped vocals - as for as when the beat drops I think there's a few things that needs some work. The claps have a weird sit in the mix to me, it could be because I normally pan my centered or left. The 808 kick that use sounds really muddy, and I think the hihats are just a little loud. I really like the vocals part tho, and the composition is nice. I would probably make the kick stand out a little more, it just sounds a little muffles and almost hidden in the mix. But anyways, dope track !

Back