Need feedback on 3 beats i made in the weekend F4F!!

Several

Hip hop
hey guys i made these 3 beats in the weekend and i need note feedback on them, I'm talking anything here that you think could be improved, or that you like/ dont like! :)

i will be happy to return the favour back to you, so feel free to post as much you like! :)

https://soundcloud.com/several100/

damn, robot-kids theme is ill.
Yu really got your own style going on here, mad respect.
I feel Night Beat too, altough it's a bit repetitive, but that's alright cause it contains some real dope sounds.
all love fam
nice work, thanks for the feed earlier.

thanks bro ! really appreciate it :) defiantly working on the sound texture to be my own style, and I'm glad you like it :) i would like some guy to do some freestyle over the night beat, but he needs to be vocoded with some robot voice to make it for the robots, or something like that :)

yo guys thanks a lot! thanks about the lo fi feedback, you might be right about it, in the end i want people to enjoy it aswell, ill be aware of it for the next time :)

first ... too much distortion ... maybe its just me but there is a trippy amount of static here lol ... progressions are nice though just wish this came through more clean so i could get a since of the vibe.
second .... one part sounds a bit off ... the transitions sound a bit choppy ... this needs to be cleaned up a bit ... you are working with something here though ...
third ... i felt like you were getting into a groove but then it chopped up on me and went back to that repetitive sound ... it may be a bit over used here ... but the other sound in the verse is where the groove is at though ... the sounds are a bit off as well ... clean it up a bit and again you are working with something
keep it up

check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-beat-f4f-487514/

to tell you the truth, I can't give too much feedback, cause 1 - it's like i'll be judging your personal sound 2 - it's very lo fi, even too much, which is not the style i really like unless done very well. The beats sounds like they are playing out a wrecked radio, if that's what you were aiming for, you got it...but if you want mainstream quality, go back to practising your mixing. the melodies are chill though

There is a difference between having a style and mixing quality. You could have the dopest style with the whorst quality or the best quality with the whorst style

I think quality is better than style. quality becomes your style, that's why people like pharrell, timbaland, kanye, dr dre, just blaze, scott scortch. because any thing they put out have a certain level of quality even if it's not their usual style.

Hey it's difficult for me to provide feedback as this isn't my style. Overall though there is way too much distortion going on, when you want that lo-fi/hi fi sound it needs to be used much more subtly. The arrangement sounded okay but it was hard to hear through all of the distortion.

yo thanks for the feedback, its true about the quality and style, and i was not aiming for mean stream sound quality, but for my own style :)
i believe that in time i will have the right quality on the sound, one that i like myself while also the widest audience possible likes it as well.

this is not my style either.
Maybe you are overdoing the clipping/distortion effect.
The arrangements are nice but your mix and sounds might need some work

Back