More than music - Hard Trap Instrumental f4f

anaujiram

Sup everyone , made this beat with fl studio 11 . Looking for advice on the composition and mix .

What can be improve?
Who do you see on this beat?

Let me know what you think and i will return feed as usual on your thread , soundcloud or youtube.

Thanks

Very progressive trap beat lots to keep listener interested. I dunno what to add. Seems like you will probably be pulling elements out if you add a vocal. I would be interested to hear it with vox. It goes hard.

Return feed on this Boom Bap:

Thanks man preciate it , left a comment and like your song on soundcloud , following as well . Great track bro.

I can hear Yo Gotti/Gucci on this this joint. Definitely a well-made beat with a loud and clear mix. Lacks a bit of creativity though... Overall, great job!

You did well with this one man - good job! The sound selection was good and the structure was well put together. I think the mix could use some tweaking and some of the sounds will have more impact with some strategic layering.

I think the kick was at a good level for this type of track, but the claps sounded too low for me. I would also layer in another snare for a backbeat and maybe some incidental hits to accent beats every now and again. Then try panning your hi hat off center and your crash cymbal the other way as well. That'll help clear out space in the mix for other elements.

You are doing well - I can't wait to hear more. Keep it up bro!

Please return the feedback when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/do-dirt-[f4f-100%]-486891/

Cheers!

Loved that build up, and I wasn't expecting such awesome kicks! Really those kicks are dope and I loved those plucks you put under the beat. This mix is so ****ing clean man!! This beat is really good man it doesn't get boring.

Dope instrumentation, sound selection, composition, and mix. All the elements fit really well together. the kicks bang, and there's enough variation to keep the beat interesting throughout even without a vocalist. The only critique I have is that I'm not really diggin the bass sound. I'd rather hear some distorted 808s there to make it more trappy. Overall though, this is real nice, keep up the good work. Return feed when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hip-hop-lv-aura-100%-f4f-487021/#post49842183

Thanks to everyone who take the time to listen to this beat and left comments and input really preciate it . All feed been return .

Dont forget to drop links for feedback.

Thanks.

Back