Mixtape #NGFL Feed 4 Feed!

went with prayin cause i felt like hearin some more serious shit.

really **** with this beat. shit sounds big, these vibes are ridiculous.
ur flows pretty dope too man. dat hooks fire.

no complaints man. this shit is dope as hell.

I don't understand all what you say because I'm french but you got a nice and varied flow. About your voice, I think you can have a better recording quality. I listened some tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
The beat of the second track is crazy, the saxophone sample is so dope. The third track too, maybe the brass are too loud compared to your voice. Crazy flow on the 4! The hook is cool, the mix is great, this is my favorite track (unfortunately too short). On the number 5, I don't like the beat (personal opinion) but the new preset at 1:13 is cool.

You got the beat,you got the lyrics and you got the flow.
Unstoppable alliance.
If i would have to choose one that i like the most it would say NMMNG.

I really dig this man, it definitely shows your creative side. Catchy hooks/chorus, catchy instruments/samples. My fav one was #8, i love brass bands; nicely sampled.

Thanks for all of the feedback thus far! All of the productions is by me as well, even paid for some live instruments such as the sax and guitars. Peace.

Man this is dope fam , didnt listen all the tape yet but im feelin it . That track victory is fuego . Downloading this and will listen to it later .

Keep up that good work breh.

Instead of one single track I'd like to comment on the tape as a whole and I'd definitely say your overarching vision ist the most impressive aspect of the tape. Especially considering how you produce, rap and are not afraid to hire session musicians.

Since I'm not a Pro myself I can't give you specific advice but I'd say the thing you should improve is definitely the production value. Also finding your voice. You got character in it but it still does not carry as much emotion as it could.

But it's a cool tape which shows a lot of promise and potential.

Thanks for the feed bruh! Im with you all the way, Im still tryna find my sound but repetition and my next project hopefully we hear some progression same with the beats, im a student for life! 1

theres room for improvement in your cadence and timing {syllable count}..lyrics are ok..sounds a little outdated but other than that sounds good

Really good! You have the perfect voice for rap! Also, if you wrote these songs, too, you have some ill rhymes/lyrics... good work!

Feedback for mine?

Back