Michael Milner x Young L3x - Long Week (F4F)

Yungspazz

Hey whats up guys, got a new track with Young L3x. I'm on the first verse, and the hooks and singing the bridge and what not. L3x is on the second verse. I mixed all of my parts only, L3x mixed his verse but i mastered the song in the end as well. L3x kills this. I hope you guys enjoy, leave feedback on the mixing and what not. Also leave feedback/love on soundcloud if you want. Leave your links and i'll do the same of course.

Damn this is hot man!!
You mixed and mastered it by yourself?
It sounding really professional!
You guys made a nice track.
Keep it up!

Really good work man - the beat, the performance, and the mix all sound great! You really got a nice voice man. The hard auto-tune had that t-pain thing going on, but I like t-pain so I dig it! lol

Really good hook and nice mix. The vocals also sound well recorded so kudos on that (I do mixes for people and get so many terribly recorded vocals). You guys got some great talent!

Keep up the great work!

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/uptempo-club-style-beat-[f4f]-485096/

Cheers!

This song is hot for sure. You did a good job with your mix to match his mix in the second verse - I couldn't even tell each was mixed by a different person. The atmospherics in this were also on point, especially how you were able to widen everything with the pads, synths, and toms. The violin/strings were a nice outro as well.

All in all the mix gave the effect of enveloping the listener which, in my opinion, is the ideal effect for a song with this kind of mood and atmosphere. You both did your thing on the track too from a vocal and lyrical perspective. I gave you a follow on soundcloud.

The drums at the beginning had me like "Wow, I wonder wtf this beat is going to sound like" lol but this is a very well put together song from beginning to end. It seems like you need to put a little more emotion in your voice though, but the delivery was decent for a song like this

Really good work man - the beat, the performance, and the mix all sound great! You really got a nice voice man. The hard auto-tune had that t-pain thing going on, but I like t-pain so I dig it! lol

Really good hook and nice mix. The vocals also sound well recorded so kudos on that (I do mixes for people and get so many terribly recorded vocals). You guys got some great talent!

Keep up the great work!

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/uptempo-club-style-beat-[f4f]-485096/

Cheers!

Thank you for the feedback!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed! I have your feedback coming right now!

This song is hot for sure. You did a good job with your mix to match his mix in the second verse - I couldn't even tell each was mixed by a different person. The atmospherics in this were also on point, especially how you were able to widen everything with the pads, synths, and toms. The violin/strings were a nice outro as well.

All in all the mix gave the effect of enveloping the listener which, in my opinion, is the ideal effect for a song with this kind of mood and atmosphere. You both did your thing on the track too from a vocal and lyrical perspective. I gave you a follow on soundcloud.

Thanks man, yeah thats crazy i was listening to it earlier and it sounded like we recorded in the same place lol. it was definitely meant to happen. Thanks for the feedback i'll shoot you a follow right back!

The drums at the beginning had me like "Wow, I wonder wtf this beat is going to sound like" lol but this is a very well put together song from beginning to end. It seems like you need to put a little more emotion in your voice though, but the delivery was decent for a song like this

Thanks for the feedback man. I kinda wanted a laid back lead voc and a emotionally background vocal. Thats kinda my style lol. I'll work on it though!! Thanks man.

Sounds dope. I'm really feeling it. Mixed nicely.

Back