Michael Milner x Mellow Dramatic EP F4F

I agree with the saturation comment, but overall I liked this. Favorite songs were Bullion and No Time. I think on the very last track the kick could have been harder. Meh, what do I know? I listen to a lot of HARD percussive music + make it, maybe it's cool if every track isn't like that. :)

Thank you!!! I think the saturation is coming from my master, it has to be. I'm glad you have favorite songs off of it! Thank you for your feedback and listen!! I appreciate it

pretty cool project you got here sir, all of the instrumentals were pretty dope my favorite was probably number 3
all in all it was a good listen and i don't really think there was too much you could work on, the only thing i noticed
was that your S's stuck out a little more than i would have like personally but thats just my preference haha
keep up the good work bro

pretty cool project you got here sir, all of the instrumentals were pretty dope my favorite was probably number 3
all in all it was a good listen and i don't really think there was too much you could work on, the only thing i noticed
was that your S's stuck out a little more than i would have like personally but thats just my preference haha
keep up the good work bro

Thanks man i appreciate the listen. The s's could have been a high freq thing i may have to work on

Nice ep man!
I like the choice of the tracks (I hear some RnB flavour too).
All tracks sounding very well mixed.
Keep it up!
I think you can reach something big.

Damn. This is crazy! Same shXt is out of this world. Both beat and vocals are great. Also you have a real nice chilled vibe going! Keep it up.

Yo man this track is definitely good shit. I liked the flow and vibe, the kicks were good, melody, timing...the track fit the vocal perfectly.

1 thing I think you can do to improve the clarity of the claps is sidechain the whole track to the claps just like you would to the kick....so the clap will jump on top of everything staying in front...play with the compression threshold find the sweet spot...also check the EQ freq range of the clap...then hollow out the other tracks around the clap range so it sits nicely.

Good track tho bro! keep this shit up for sure

◮CYAN◭;49828880 said:
Yo man this track is definitely good shit. I liked the flow and vibe, the kicks were good, melody, timing...the track fit the vocal perfectly.

1 thing I think you can do to improve the clarity of the claps is sidechain the whole track to the claps just like you would to the kick....so the clap will jump on top of everything staying in front...play with the compression threshold find the sweet spot...also check the EQ freq range of the clap...then hollow out the other tracks around the clap range so it sits nicely.

Good track tho bro! keep this shit up for sure

Thank you and thank you for the feedback!!! also, there were more tracks too, if you get around to them i hope you enjoy those as well!

Dope EP bro!

The 3rd and 4th are my fav. really feelin the vibe.

You got some skill bro, now master that skill.
You can get there,

Thanks for you feed

Yooo whats up! I'm back with more work! this time i decided to drop a 7 song EP on my birthday (7-31). I'm not a fan of the post that got like 4 or more songs in it asking for feedback on everything, so just listen to the EP at your convenience and drop feedback. I have a song on there that's a remix to UK artist Craig Davids new song "cold". I Recorded, Mixed and Mastered all my vocals. Shoot me some feedback on how i did overall! Also drop your links and i'll give u feedback like always! Leave some soundcloud love! i got you back!

https://soundcloud.com/money-villains/sets/mellow-dramatic

Interesting. Usually not what I'd listen, though it is well done. Good job man!

*YOUR opinion matters*
Michael Joel - 787 to 732 by michael joel on SoundCloud - Hear the world

listened to your EP and must say, with the exception of the vocals on a few tracks being a little loud, I didn't notice I was listening to some dude from Future Producers.

as strange as it sounds, to me that's the ultimate sign of success, when people don't even notice they're listening to your music.

I think you definitely have a ton of tools at your disposal and you switch things up every track. i dig that.

my one critique is that it sounds a little industry standard - the lyrics and choruses leave me wanting something with a little more depth, whether it be more emotions, more description, better storytelling, i think if you work on your lyricism, you can really hit it big mate!

I checked out Bullion. I digg the lyrics, beat, flow and instrumentation. I think the bass could hit harder on that particular song.

listened to your EP and must say, with the exception of the vocals on a few tracks being a little loud, I didn't notice I was listening to some dude from Future Producers.

as strange as it sounds, to me that's the ultimate sign of success, when people don't even notice they're listening to your music.

I think you definitely have a ton of tools at your disposal and you switch things up every track. i dig that.

my one critique is that it sounds a little industry standard - the lyrics and choruses leave me wanting something with a little more depth, whether it be more emotions, more description, better storytelling, i think if you work on your lyricism, you can really hit it big mate!

Thanks man i needed to hear that. honestly! thank you, i'll work on better substance.

Back