Masquerade - YJ Vasco F4F!!!

yjvasco

heres another track that id love for yall to listen to...let me know what u guys think, i made the beat and thats me on the vocals...should be on my next project...all feed back well be returned

thank you, lets get to it

yo this is dope man! Im feelin the lyrics, the only thing I'd suggest is riding the beat a bit better and not using and default delays on the patches you use. Take all FX off and add your own reverb and delays/echoes etc. Nice track fam!

for sure man, thanks for checking it out, appreciate u listening to the lyrics...and yeah, i see what ur saying...ill keep that in mind, and work on it

I think the beat/song started out good but when the drums came in, I wasn't feelin it as much. Also, the vocals sound too powerful and sound like they need to be cleaned up more and polished. I would focus on that choir part more that's in the beginning and then slowly built up from that and then drop some hard hitting kicks and snares. Shit would be dope lol but it's your track so do what you want, jus keep working at it bro, it's got potential.

yeah...i hear what ur sayin about the vocals...ill look into that, i didnt want to bring too much attention to the drums on this track..but if affect the listening to the track i might have to go in a bit deeper..thanks for listening tho, appreciate ur time

Drums sound a little lacking, would definitely turn the volume up a tad on em. The melody and harmonies sound pretty good, although I'm allergic to the synth choir sound you use from time to time. You could spend some more time mixing the vocals, make em glen in more with the beat.

thanks for the feedback...ill def. have to get working on the drums, how so with the choir? not ur taste or just to non pleasing? and for sure, ill work on vocals too thanks

Verses are pretty good, but man you have to turn those drums up. I feel you're holding back with some vocal energy because the drums are quiet and you have nothing to compete with. Turn them up and layer the snare. Instrumentation and such is nice! Hooks pretty good too, could be a little catchier but fits well with the rest of the song.

Overall pretty good man, keep working at it and put some more energy into your music and you'll be fine!

Return feed here! - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/chill-track-f4f-100%-484600/

Yes..haha, ill def. do that...never thought of competing with the drums in energy...i like that, sooo keep that in my mind...thanks for taking ur time to check me out...ill return the feed as soon as i get home

Back