Leave your worries on the shore and set "sail" -- f4f!

Hey Maizar, I apologize for the late feed. Been mad busy!

Love the intro and the panning waves/wind sounds. It has a very Brian Eno-esque vibe. I think the whole beat is very cool and interesting. Lots of little things to catch after a few listens. It's funny, I actually could hear this during the start screen of an RPG game or something lol. Very chill and ambient. Good job! Keep it up, brothaman (or sisterwoman? Sorry, you never can tell who someone is via the internet :P)

Last edited:
This is such a chill song. Sounds so sweet. I would agree with everyone else though, it's those kicks in the middle. They do sound a little off beat, but I would switch up the pattern as well. The rest of the track is wonderful though. Great work

The waves and shit are dope. Felt like the drums could have been given more shine, though. Kept waiting for them to pick up. Liking it though, like the dude a few posts back said; the piano is very reminiscent of Final Fantasy. Digging it.

This beat is sick , the instruments are really dope and mesh well with each other , dig the overall vibe of the beat . My only cocern would be the kick but its not that bad but could be improve a little . Great track overall keep up that good work .

Intro was a little long but none the less great beat. Love the seagull sample in the beginning and the piano work is awesome. This would be great for an RNB artist. Keep it up!

Thanks for your feed bro!

Really like the idea,
I really dig those atmospheric sounds you've added.
This beat really gets my in a chilled out vibe.
Could picture Frank Ocean on it, or August Alsina.

Good job bro, keep grindin'!

Personally I don't feel this beat as in a way that I would drop something on it. I just really wouldn't know what to do with it. I'd say the intro is too long and it's just too chilled out. However I do listen to a lot of chillout music and just in a musical matter and production wise I think it sounds good.

A chill new beat I came up with. Find every excuse to find something that needs fixing. Enjoy!

All feedback with be returned!

Song takes a while to really get into it's groove with the long intro, but when it does it's def sexy! Like the flow of the track and all of the sounds fit together well and each serve their purpose. Kick thumps and those snare effects are on point - def an atmosphere of floating on the ocean at night with only the stars and moon in sight.

this is really beautiful! the piano melody really grabs me.
To bad about the off-beat kick though? just change that and its a great product.

I agree about drumms.I didnt really feel them.I didnt like the drum pattern and drums.
I like rest of the beat.How you arranged all instruments and panning was dope also.

its good. i would add more instruments. if you feel like it i just write a beat that probably also needs more instruments on sound cloud. if you search justin springel and listen to beat 99 thats it. thanks.

Melody work is nice. Feel like the drums are slightly out of times in some parts (JUST SLIGHTLTY), which gives it a natural feel but i feel like you need to find a mid-ground them being perfect and off rhythm. Liked the kick and the snare though.
Overall good work.

Pretty chill, cool mix you've got going. It's not bad by any means, I just think that the build-up could have dropped a little better. The chill melody you've got is on point tho. It really makes the track imo. All in all I think if you tweaked the bass/percussion a bit, you'll have gold on your hands.
Nice work tho man & I appreciate the feedback on my Encinitas track.

Very chill beat, not exactly my style, but very well made. The build up really fits the mood of the beat though, great job with that. Some of the sounds in the intro are a bit high pitched, maybe just my speakers acting up, otherwise I cannot bring anything new to the table that has not already been said.

It's really chill. The piano sample is absolutely dope, as well as the subtle vibraphone in the background. And it has a nice rnb feel to it. Overall great beat, although it could be a bit louder.

diggin the wave sounds , the bird in the begining was kind of cool to however i felt the intro was a little long, my only other issue with this track is the slightly off beat kick other than that you have a nice track here

Its good and sets the mood but im in agreeance with everyone else when they talk about the off beat drums maybe quantize them a bit.

Back