Latifa Tee- Games x Michael Milner Feedback 4 Feedback

vocals r ill bro! i really like your singing, you have a great voice. the rapping was pretty coo too, but that singing is A1. very catchy. n the mix is flawless too. great shit bro

Thanks so much man! i been workin on improving my singing haha. im glad that paid off somewhere lol. Thanks for the feedback, i needed it!

This is actually pretty nice , I'm always hesitant even responding to artist from my own preference , but her vocals are on point , as well as yourself. Dope beat , Mixing on point all the way through , keep up the grind , she sounds like she can be something really upcoming. Keep it up!

This is actually pretty nice , I'm always hesitant even responding to artist from my own preference , but her vocals are on point , as well as yourself. Dope beat , Mixing on point all the way through , keep up the grind , she sounds like she can be something really upcoming. Keep it up!

I hear you on the preference, i appreciate you taking the time to listen and give feedback! Thank you sir!

Back