Latifa Tee- Games x Michael Milner Feedback 4 Feedback

This is good better than most mixes I hear online nowadays. The vocals came through clear and levels are proper sounds good to me!

Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed it! The mixing was very well done. Love the reverb throughout the track. The soft subtle synths complement the vocals quite well. My only suggestion would be to side chain the bass more to the kick, the kick dips out whenever the bass hits. Otherwise its a great mix, keep it up!

Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed it! The mixing was very well done. Love the reverb throughout the track. The soft subtle synths complement the vocals quite well. My only suggestion would be to side chain the bass more to the kick, the kick dips out whenever the bass hits. Otherwise its a great mix, keep it up!

Thank u for the feedback! i appreciate it.

vocals r ill bro! i really like your singing, you have a great voice. the rapping was pretty coo too, but that singing is A1. very catchy. n the mix is flawless too. great shit bro

This is straight up a good ass song man. Beat sounds nice, you got some good lyrics, mixing & mastering is fireeee. Can I download it?!

Back