Joey Badass Type Beat With Free Download FEED 4 FEED DROP LINKS

drums need to be mixed better...way better....u need more sounds...this gets boring quick...not tryin to hate but this needs lots of work

This beat is dope man , really dig the composition and drum . Though i feel there some part of the sample that sound to loud to me but it personnal taste. Otherwise everything is on point . Keep up that good work!

Swag... Waddup!

Been a minute. Record is dope. Sample is real dope. Drums arent too overwhelming. Like the use of multiple samples shits hot G..... No complaints at all. Is that a vinyl sample? Or are you tricking us? Hahahaha. Good shit, lovin the tunes. I'd still like to collab at some point. Check out the new beat tape when you get a chance, gimme a follow and ill def return the fava - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rap-dirty-south-etc/new-beat-tape-f4f-487051/

Sounds a littlebit cheezy to be honest. sounds like you just took a sample and put some drums around it. just a basic drumloop..
Listened to your other stuff on your youtube.stuff there sounds super good.
But don't like this one at all!

Cheers

You got a really cool beat right there, very chill. I like the choice of sample, I just feel the beat is a little empty you could have added something to give it more of a bounce. A Joey Badass or Stalley would murder this track for sure.

this is tight, i agree with the comments on the drums being a little bit 'shy'. I think if you were to have a nice punchy kick (with a short decay) instead of the 808 with the long decay that you have currently, and then layer some longer 808's under the punchy kick, it would sound a little more forward. other than that, i like the mix, nice balance, and nice arrangement. good work man, you clearly got talent. thanks for the feed.

Back