Joey Badass Type Beat With Free Download FEED 4 FEED DROP LINKS

not bad man. spot on. cant wait to hear more from you!

Its pretty chill maybe add something to help move the beat a bit more. I don't know that kick sounds like there's a phase issue on it for some reason :| or its just my hearing lol did you extent the kick or something in a sampler ?

Thanks so much for your feedback on my beat, I'm here to return the favor. The beat overall sounds good - mix is clear and the sounds are interesting and well chosen. What tracks did you produce for Soldia Boy? If i'm not mistaken, wasn't your handle on here CocaineAudio?

Keep it up - cheers!

This was very chill. There could have been more elements added, maybe a funky base that bounces in the back. Drums could have hit a little harder but other than that, you got something here. I would like to see an updated version cause I can hear someone just murdering this track.

First of all thank you for the feedback! This beat is pretty nice, clean mix however somebody named that phaser issue on the kick, I feel the same to be honest. Overally a really Joey type of a beat and it's really refreshing to hear some weirdo beat here! Keep going on and thank you once again for the detailed feedback!

This is nice brother. I could totally see Joey Bada$$ on here. I really like the vocal sample on this. The mix sounds really clean to me. Dope beat man. Keep em coming.

Back