I Wish It Would Rain sample beat with own keys and horns (F4F)

Honestly I done see anything you can change. The beat itself sounds good but because you added the vocals, you now have variation and a feel good vibe to it.
Great job and keep it up!

Love how you maintained the old school vibe of the original sample. Almost a bit of a remix in a sense because the vocals change up throughout the track. Dope work man, keep it up!

Love how you maintained the old school vibe of the original sample. Almost a bit of a remix in a sense because the vocals change up throughout the track. Dope work man, keep it up!

lovin your track to. That raspy synth is really sick you added on top of it.

Good idea for the beat overall. I'd lower the strings/background effects....and put them behind the vocals imo. Still a great instrumental.

"I wish it would rain sample beat" do i from scratch idiot, everyone can make a sample beat.

I can do beats witouth samples as well. I just recently deleted a beat i made witouth samples. So i can't put that in. I added my own instruments in this though.
Do you ever make beats with samples and add your own instrumentation on top of it? Its pretty hard to do i think.

I can do beats witouth samples as well. I just recently deleted a beat i made witouth samples. So i can't put that in. I added my own instruments in this though.
Do you ever make beats with samples and add your own instrumentation on top of it? Its pretty hard to do i think.
Damn i was so pissed off. We are producers we need to help each other, no fight. Sorry man. The beat is good anyways...

Not a bad mix. The strings sound a little loud and I think that may just be cause the sample is quite loud also. Other than the volume its a really dope track with potential.
Good lookin on my Encinitas track. I appreciate it homie.

Not a bad mix. The strings sound a little loud and I think that may just be cause the sample is quite loud also. Other than the volume its a really dope track with potential.
Good lookin on my Encinitas track. I appreciate it homie.

thanks man, appreciate it.

Back