''I Know'' DJ Mustard/Kid Ink Type Beat F4F

This sure is a DJ Mustard type of beat... maybe even a little too much, like you're just doing what he does - same sounds, samples and form. Find your own style and blend it with some elements off this type of beat, and you're on the right track.
With that said, the mix is very good, very leveled, and perfect for, i dunno, Chris Brown, Jeremih, whatever.
The lead pluck could use some variation to mix it up, and it could do with some bass, but i like it. Keep it up :)

Thick sound, doesn't really differentiate from most of these kind of beats, which is fine if you're learning the way to make them.. but if you're trying to sell them you're gonna have to find something that puts you ahead of the 1000's of similar sounding beats. Good job otherwise man.

if you're going to use the same sound and style as mustard, you need to add something to make it your own, but you didn't. Anybody can take that organ patch and tap out a melody and throw drums on it. You even used the same intervals as mustard, just different notes. But hey maybe somebody wants a replica beat and will make a great song out of it. I just wouldn't pitch anything like that to the industry and want to be known for that, so it depends on your goal.

Back