Huge Futuristic Experimental Hip Hop -F4F Guranteed (Drop Links So I Can Comment)

Very nice track! I kinda lost interest in Hip Hop a while back just cause I felt it lacked ingenuity... but this is great. Very unique and very fun to listen to, and it's got great atmosphere as well. You should make this "Experimental" stuff more regular in your productions, it could definitely help you stand out and develop a nice unique sound.

As far as the mix goes, you did a great job with the lows, very punchy yet still full and round. The lo/mids seem a little muddy, maybe some shallow broad cuts around 800Hz area on the bass would clean it just a bit. Too much though and you may lose that warmth you have going on. Also, I'm not fan of the crunchy high end on the kick. Personally, the feel of the track could have benefitted from a clean 808 cutting through it.

All in all great production, I will be looking out for more tracks from you.

Man oh man, this piece was real fun to listen to. I really liked the synth chords you have going in there, really paved the way for the rest of the song with the beautiful strings and piano on top. Excellent work on the effects and the mixing of everything as well. The only thing that sort of seemed to much for me (IMO ofcourse) is the bass addition throughout the 1min-2min mark; was too much at once.
All in all man, the transitions, the instruments, the mix, the structure, everything was on point. Great work

Thanks again for the comments guys! Especially the ones with mixing advice! I replied to those who left links

Don't forget to comment on SoundCloud! Keep comments rolling in!

Sounds like its in desperate need of vocals! Particularly liked the part where the 808s came in then the strings that followed. Very good shit my dude. Keep that up!

Very inspiring track. I think you should bring the kick drum volume down just a small bit, because it seems that it's clipping from time to time because of how loud it is. Other than that I love the track! Nice synths and sub melodies around the 1:20 part an onward. It look like you took a lot of time with this one. Besides the kick, it sounds complete! Great work man!

Can you take a look at mine? It's of a different taste, and I'm new to music production, so any advice would be awesome. Thanks again bro!

Thanks for your comments guys and kizthe13th, I think I noticed I should bring the kick down a little too. Thanks for checking on my track and glad you like it!

COMMENT ON SOUNDCLOUD & I'll DO THE SAME!!! Keep comments rolling! I'll reply to all links dropped!

Last edited:
Everything is ill in my opinion. The mix was on point and your arrangement skills are great. In this beat I heard a lot of Beyonce, The-Dream, a little Jeremih, and even a little Drizzy in certain parts. You got a new follower on soundcloud from this. I'm looking forward to hearing more shit

Hey are you a pianist? I've listened to a few of your songs and I feel like you are using weighted-keys which gives a lot of realism to the piano parts. Bro I'm not gonna lie this is dope on many levels. The last few songs I've heard from you have really stood out. There isn't too much else for me to say except keep up the good work. If you wouldn't mind though since I feel like you can really give out great criticism. Would you mind taking a listen to my newest beat? I'm still relatively new and I would love to get some feedback from you since you seem pretty accomplished. I appreicate it in advanced. I'll leave the link here. https://soundcloud.com/reginald-j-hunter/smelly-revised

Read your feedback on my own track, so I'll return the favor.

Well mastered and well mixed beat you got there. Not something of my taste, but I would say that the sounds blend well together, and still they are each clear enough for the listener to hear. Its a nice soothing beat, I could picture Drake hop on this!

feedback returned! Thanks for commenting! We reached 1,800 plays now! Keep comments coming!

Comment on SoundCloud and I will return feed on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feed on my beat, I've just seen it now so sorry for the delay on me returning it. I left a comment on your track and gave you the follow, it would be great if you could do the same: https://soundcloud.com/zooireland/el-joga-bonito-free-download

Now for the feedback. I love the vibe, the drums are the best part. Great sample work and this beat has mad feeling. I can't really fault it. Keep up the good work my dude.

thanks for the feed man, returning the favor.
Where do I begin though? that was one of the best, most original sounding compositions I've heard in a while man, Very nice work. The drum patters are banging, the chords are all on point and the mix is clean as ****. very impressive man, keep that shit up!​

Take a listen to this and let me know your thoughts! CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism is welcomed! The more detailed the better.

Drop links so I can comment back on your music! ;)

COMMENT ON SOUNDCLOUD FOR BROWNIE POINTS!

Keep it 100.

I liked the distorted sort of kick in the drums. Snare is nice too. The piano playing is real dope too. Nothing bad here. The chorus section w/ the SQUARE-sounding synth is real nice. Keep it up my man!

FEEDBACK? :) YOUR opinion's important to progress
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmusic/violento-rough-mix

damn i already like how its started dope piano dope lift off sample. digging the drum patterns and choices. feeling the highs as well, this beat is dope bruh. now i feel like im at the climax of the illest video game ever made haha . i honestly wouldnt change a thing about this you kept me entertained all the way through keep up the good work mang

You got me bouncin in my seat listening to this beat its so good! I could see someone like J. Cole or Kendrick Lamar on here. I don't see any need for improvement on the beat since it already sounds near perfect :victory:

Sometimes I think simpler is better. I think some of the sounds/synths are competing at certain frequencies. You might want to considering equalizing and cutting frequencies to make instruments stand out more.

Also on a side note, would anyone happen to know why when I copy and paste the soundcloud link it's only the link rather than the embedded miniplayer that shows up in the reply?

https://soundcloud.com/threadybeats/ethics-1

Last edited:
This is definitely quality production, the mixing is superb, I love your arrangement of the track, as well as the beat variations.I can see this instrumental going on a commercial level, keep up the great work!

Back