Hard To Swallow - Produced by West One

Thanks for the feed again on my thread (https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/zoo-ireland-cali-dreams-[free-dl]-490789/2/) man. Much appreciated - glad you like the beat!

This is cool, good vocal sample. Great beat and super chill vibes. Lyrically good, rhythmical flow to an extent but I think your flow could be much tighter on this one. Again, you have that real chilled out vocal tone while you're talking about a serious societal issue, and for me it lacks the urgency and passion to go with it to keep me fully absorbed in what you're saying throughout. Now I am listening fully throughout - don't take it the wrong way, haha!

(Again I don't rap, so take a good pinch of salt with all this stuff)

You know when you watch a really good speech? Why is it so damn motivational? Is it because of the content of what the speaker says, or is it a combination of what he has to say mixed with the passion in his voice and his ability to keep people listening throughout? How do they do this? Changing their vocal pitch periodically throughout and with emphasis on certain words and/or points being made throughout the speech.

Don't get me wrong man I do dig your raps but I just wanna help you get to that next level and I think you've gotta work on urgency and vocal power. Other than that you're dope as **** man. Keep it up.

Last edited:
Wow, I think thats the best feed I have ever received, thank you. I tottaly agrew with you
I have gotten similar comment about my energy and ive noticed it myself so I tottaly get you. The emotional and energy part has always been an obstacle for me lol. Thanks again.

The beat is cool, i like it.
lyrics are nice but your flow is a little boring in my opinion,
other than that the song is OK, but nothing too special.
that's my opinion, good luck :)

Back