Hard Anthem trap club beat (F4f)

anaujiram

Sup everyone , This a beat produce with fl studio 11 . Sounds are from Sylenth1 Nexus 2 and Kontakt 5 . Looking for advice on the composition and mix . Let me know what you think of this beat and il return feedback on your thread , soundcloud or youtube .

Thanks

I was feeling it, digging the hook..far as the mix maybe try panning a few of your sounds more and thats optional..outside of that its on point

I'm not a huge fan of trap beats just because it isn't really my style and I think they all kinda sound the same. That being said I really like the mixture of sounds you had in here you did a really good job. Check out my stuff when you get a chance i'd really appreciate it.

I think the sounds all fit well together. The composition is on point. Sounds like a hard trap beat. The thing that makes trap beats really stand out is the mix though, and the mix on this sounds little muddy. Clean up the midrange, make those highs higher and let everything fill its own space and you'll have a banger. You've done the hard part, now just time to get the mix straight. Nice work. Return feed here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/hippity-hoppity-lv-aura-100%-f4f-485919/

I was feeling it, digging the hook..far as the mix maybe try panning a few of your sounds more and thats optional..outside of that its on point

I agree , il try to add more stuff to it . Thanks for your comment

Solid beat very nice.

Thans man preciate it .

I'm not a huge fan of trap beats just because it isn't really my style and I think they all kinda sound the same. That being said I really like the mixture of sounds you had in here you did a really good job. Check out my stuff when you get a chance i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks fam preciate it , left a comment and following you on sc beat is dope for sure .

I think the sounds all fit well together. The composition is on point. Sounds like a hard trap beat. The thing that makes trap beats really stand out is the mix though, and the mix on this sounds little muddy. Clean up the midrange, make those highs higher and let everything fill its own space and you'll have a banger. You've done the hard part, now just time to get the mix straight. Nice work. Return feed here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/hippity-hoppity-lv-aura-100%-f4f-485919/

I already spent alot of time in the mix but i know where you coming from . Il try to see if i can improve it .

Preciate the feedback and left a comment on your thread , Real dope track right there.

This is one of the better trap beats I've heard for some reason, I think I enjoy the fact it's a bit more melodic than what I usually hear. I'd say maybe try working with even more sounds within a similar song, just to see what you can come up with. It can be layering or complete changes, either way I think it'd be interesting.

You can check out my entry for a song contest for Timbaland here, if you dig it give it an upvote: Team Up With Timbaland

This is one of the better trap beats I've heard for some reason, I think I enjoy the fact it's a bit more melodic than what I usually hear. I'd say maybe try working with even more sounds within a similar song, just to see what you can come up with. It can be layering or complete changes, either way I think it'd be interesting.

You can check out my entry for a song contest for Timbaland here, if you dig it give it an upvote: Team Up With Timbaland

Thanks man mean alot to me . Just voted for you breh that beat is really dope.

Man, that's really awesome! Maybe the transition on 00:40 could be a little different, but that's personal... Nice work!!

https://soundcloud.com/citizen-kannot/childish-gambino-zealots-of-stockholm-citizen-kannot-remix

Thanks man , was going for something lil different on this one but i know what you mean .

Left a comment and like your song on soundcloud that beat is banging fam.

Preciate it fam , left a comment on your post one of the best rap beat i never heard bro

Thanks everyone for comment .

All feed been return .

Well made trap beat man, overall I dig the sounds you chose - especially that little plucky bit!

At times I felt the drums seemed a bit weak in the mix. The sounds seemed right, but they just seemed not to dominate the mix enough. That plucky square synth was nice but it seemed too loud compared to some of the drums. Overall many of the elements just seemed to overpower the drums, but that's an easy fix.

The music and everything you did in the track is a beast, keep it up! I can't wait to hear more :-)

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../ask-me-hot-crossover-beat-[f4f]-100%-486483/

Cheers!

Back