that golden boombap off off the machine studio check it out

dmajor100

i Facebook friend challenged me to a sample of the modulations and i did my thing to it the best i could even tho this is a rough draft without a bass line it still shows the overall feel. Laced the drums with a heavy swing about 50% and used a absynth synth for the hook and everything else is linear except a reversed sampled pattern which is a change up. Anyways this is not mixed just exported outta machine so feel free to leave the feed even tho my feedbacks have been minimal but still at lead one real comment would be cool.

Wow great job on this. First thing that pops out to me is that shrill sound effect thing. It's kinda loud imo. And I would bring out the bass as well. I'd appreciate feedback on the link in my sig, thanks!

this is a rough draft I'm still brainstorming on arrangement and to either filter out the bass and add in a acoustic or just do the filter bass trick were you duplicate the sample and zone in on the bass with a filter and blend it in with the sample but thanks for the feedback y'all leave your links

I agree with the old Jay Z comment. I'm liking the drums and the sample. Nothing negative I can really say, I think it should probably be pretty nice once you have it arranged and mixed.

THAT RIDE ! straight coast music.
this is awesome for rough draft. those swoops that come in at 1 minute are awesome too.
i like the snare and the kick is super full. very into this..

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-killin-118-bmp-head-knocker-fb-4-fb-480468/

I'm very much brain storming on the arrangement tho i wanna do some filtering and maybe some stuttering in there but just enough to keep it hip hop and tasteful but idk hitting y'all up with the feedback

Back