Fresh&Funky

this is a great composition. For the mixing, I feel you need to either lower the bass a little or put the "sample or strings" from 1:14 a little bit louder, cause I felt the beat cause have been more hype, so I turned the volume up but there was too much bass when I did. dope track.

new follower !

Thank you very much for the feedback guys!:o

this is a great composition. For the mixing, I feel you need to either lower the bass a little or put the "sample or strings" from 1:14 a little bit louder, cause I felt the beat cause have been more hype, so I turned the volume up but there was too much bass when I did. dope track.

new follower !

Ok thanks I'll do that. ;)

what did you use on the bass? guitar rig? this is a dope track

Thanks. :)
Its kinda funny, I startet creating that beat about 6-7 months ago when I was totally new to producing music (about 2 months experience at this time) I used a simple soundfont for the bass, which I found in a free sound-pack. Some days ago I rediscovered that beat and thought it sounds actually pretty nice so I decided to rework it with my current skills and make it sound more professional. So I made some changes and also wanted to replace the bass but somehow that soundfont sounded really good, actually (in my opinion) better than my expensive bass-vst and so I kept it :D Just added a little compression and reverb.

man man man lol i understand how it is though. i have a track that i made 3 years back and just heard it again last week sometime and just went in on it lol. Don't stop though man i hear the growth on your page! you have my follow

Back