Tracklist:
01 7:00 AM
02 12:00 PM
03 4:00 PM
04 8:00 PM
05 11:30 PM
06 2:00 AM

Produced by VoMusic

This is my first mix I've ever released of my own production. Just a snippet for each track of my very first beat tape that I dropped 2012. All tracks were named after the times of day/night that the vibe of each instrumental gave in my opinion. Didn't do much mixing but hopefully you guys can enjoy. Feedback is very much appreciated. Drop a hate comment or 3.

Stay tuned for the SECOND IMPACT mixtape. It will be out soon. Please let me know if you want a copy.

Attachments

• artworks-000083566631-e0gwjd-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000083566631-e0gwjd-t500x500.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 80
I like your concept for this release, it's cool to have a journey really laid out like that. I know it's just a snippet of each track, but the transitions were surprising. I might suggest fading them in and out a touch just so we expect the change.

The mix seems a bit heavy on the melodic elements, which is of course a focus of each track but I believe the drums could be brought up in the mix (I know you said you didn't do much mixing). The acoustic vst drums sounded better IMHO as they were not only louder but also higher quality samples.

Your melodies are really pretty though!

Overall great work – keep it up my friend!

I recently made a remix of Chromeo’s “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” for a competition – I would very much appreciate your feedback on it, and if enjoy it I ask you to please click “vote.” It can be heard at this link:

https://www.indabamusic.com/opportu...missions/c0371f18-f18b-11e3-ad95-22000b2410cc

One small vote could help me achieve my dreams – but only if you feel it is deserving!

Cheers!

Back